Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (hand) threw the ball "incredibly well" at practice, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Rapoport cautioned that injury shouldn't be considered "nothing," and that Brady may need to play through some pain, but he will be active on Sunday. Brady required stitches for a cut on his thumb, but doesn't have any structural damage. It remains to be seen if the injury will affect him against the Jacksonville Jaguars, but it could be more of a pain tolerance issue than anything else.
numberFire projects Brady for 19.9 FanDuel points against Jacksonville.
- Matt Bryant (hamstring) on track to return for Falcons Week 11 November 15th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) does not practice for Washington on Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Ronald Jones (hamstring) limited on Thursday for Tampa Bay November 15th, 2018
- John Ross (groin) limited on Thursday for Cincinnati November 15th, 2018
- Joe Mixon added to Bengals injury report with knee issue November 15th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) does not practice on Thursday for Baltimore November 15th, 2018
- New England's Julian Edelman (foot) reportedly not expected to miss time November 12th, 2018
- Patriots' Sony Michel (knee) officially active for Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (back, ankle) out for Patriots in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Sony Michel (knee) expected to play for New England in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman projected as WR15 in Week 10 November 10th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski (ankle, back) ruled out for Week 10 November 10th, 2018