Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (hand) threw the ball "incredibly well" at practice, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Rapoport cautioned that injury shouldn't be considered "nothing," and that Brady may need to play through some pain, but he will be active on Sunday. Brady required stitches for a cut on his thumb, but doesn't have any structural damage. It remains to be seen if the injury will affect him against the Jacksonville Jaguars, but it could be more of a pain tolerance issue than anything else.
numberFire projects Brady for 19.9 FanDuel points against Jacksonville.
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- Saints reportedly release Terrance West August 21st, 2018
- Panthers' left tackle Matt Kalil has knee scoped, 'week-to-week' August 21st, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) goes through Patriots' walkthrough August 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski only tight end projected for double-digit scores August 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead reportedly managing 'slight tear' in knee August 17th, 2018
- Kenny Britt (hamstring) still out at Patriots' practice August 17th, 2018
- Chris Hogan, Patriots in 'ongoing' contract talks August 16th, 2018
- Eric Decker 'having a pretty hard time' in Patriots camp August 13th, 2018