Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (hand) threw the ball "incredibly well" at practice, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Rapoport cautioned that injury shouldn't be considered "nothing," and that Brady may need to play through some pain, but he will be active on Sunday. Brady required stitches for a cut on his thumb, but doesn't have any structural damage. It remains to be seen if the injury will affect him against the Jacksonville Jaguars, but it could be more of a pain tolerance issue than anything else.
numberFire projects Brady for 19.9 FanDuel points against Jacksonville.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide future in 'week or two' February 4th, 2019
- Rapoport: Josh Gordon could be reinstated by Patriots training camp February 4th, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski hauls in six receptions in New England's Super Bowl win February 3rd, 2019
- Julian Edelman explodes for 141 receiving yards in New England's Super Bowl Victory over the Rams February 3rd, 2019
- 'Zero chance' Tom Brady retires from Patriots after Super Bowl January 28th, 2019