Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (hand) threw the ball "incredibly well" at practice, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Rapoport cautioned that injury shouldn't be considered "nothing," and that Brady may need to play through some pain, but he will be active on Sunday. Brady required stitches for a cut on his thumb, but doesn't have any structural damage. It remains to be seen if the injury will affect him against the Jacksonville Jaguars, but it could be more of a pain tolerance issue than anything else.
numberFire projects Brady for 19.9 FanDuel points against Jacksonville.
- Bears decline Josh Sitton's $8 million option February 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell fully expected to be franchise tagged by Steelers February 20th, 2018
- Free agent Adam Vinatieri plans to kick in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Bears release Jerrell Freeman after 2 seasons with team February 20th, 2018
- Jaguars pick up Marcedes Lewis' third-year option February 20th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Apple expected to be traded this offseason February 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski started thinking about retirement prior to playoffs February 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett a candidate for release February 10th, 2018
- 'Early vibe' is that Dion Lewis won't return to Patriots February 10th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski's retirement talk believed to be 'real' February 8th, 2018
- Josh McDaniels won't accept Colts' head coaching job, will remain with Patriots February 6th, 2018
- Detroit Lions officially hire Matt Patricia as head coach February 5th, 2018