Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (hand) threw the ball "incredibly well" at practice, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Rapoport cautioned that injury shouldn't be considered "nothing," and that Brady may need to play through some pain, but he will be active on Sunday. Brady required stitches for a cut on his thumb, but doesn't have any structural damage. It remains to be seen if the injury will affect him against the Jacksonville Jaguars, but it could be more of a pain tolerance issue than anything else.
numberFire projects Brady for 19.9 FanDuel points against Jacksonville.
- 49ers' Reuben Foster reports to Thursday's OTAs May 24th, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Tom Brady reportedly sitting out of Patriots' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Patriots acquire OT Trent Brown from 49ers April 27th, 2018
- New England Patriots use the 31st pick on RB Sony Michel April 26th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018