Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots
ESPN's Dianna Russini reports that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is considered questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Brady returned to practice Friday but was limited due to his hand injury. He doesn't have a fracture or ligament damage. It's been reported that he suffered a cut from hitting a buckle on someone's helmet, and that he required four stitches around his knuckle area. It's not expected to affect him or keep him out of the game.
Averaging 19.4 FanDuel points per game on the year, Brady is projected for 19.9 FD points at a price of $9,000 on this week's championship slate.
- A.J. McCarron believed to be Browns' top option among free agent quarterbacks February 16th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron wins grievance against Bengals, becomes free agent February 15th, 2018
- Sebastian Janikowski wants to continue playing February 15th, 2018
- Broncos' Derek Wolfe says neck is 'fixed' February 15th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald tells Cardinals he will return next season February 15th, 2018
- Sebastian Janikowski reportedly won't be brought back by Raiders February 14th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski started thinking about retirement prior to playoffs February 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett a candidate for release February 10th, 2018
- 'Early vibe' is that Dion Lewis won't return to Patriots February 10th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski's retirement talk believed to be 'real' February 8th, 2018
- Josh McDaniels won't accept Colts' head coaching job, will remain with Patriots February 6th, 2018
- Detroit Lions officially hire Matt Patricia as head coach February 5th, 2018