Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots
ESPN's Dianna Russini reports that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is considered questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Brady returned to practice Friday but was limited due to his hand injury. He doesn't have a fracture or ligament damage. It's been reported that he suffered a cut from hitting a buckle on someone's helmet, and that he required four stitches around his knuckle area. It's not expected to affect him or keep him out of the game.
Averaging 19.4 FanDuel points per game on the year, Brady is projected for 19.9 FD points at a price of $9,000 on this week's championship slate.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide future in 'week or two' February 4th, 2019
- Rapoport: Josh Gordon could be reinstated by Patriots training camp February 4th, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski hauls in six receptions in New England's Super Bowl win February 3rd, 2019
- Julian Edelman explodes for 141 receiving yards in New England's Super Bowl Victory over the Rams February 3rd, 2019
- 'Zero chance' Tom Brady retires from Patriots after Super Bowl January 28th, 2019