Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots
ESPN's Dianna Russini reports that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is considered questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Brady returned to practice Friday but was limited due to his hand injury. He doesn't have a fracture or ligament damage. It's been reported that he suffered a cut from hitting a buckle on someone's helmet, and that he required four stitches around his knuckle area. It's not expected to affect him or keep him out of the game.
Averaging 19.4 FanDuel points per game on the year, Brady is projected for 19.9 FD points at a price of $9,000 on this week's championship slate.
- Bills' A.J. McCarron did not break his collarbone, will soon return to practice August 20th, 2018
- Ravens' Jimmy Smith facing multi-game ban August 20th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected to lead all tight ends in catches August 20th, 2018
- Jaguars' Keelan Cole receiving first-team reps during training camp August 20th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) in helmet at Eagles' practice Monday August 20th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson reportedly signing with Washington August 20th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) goes through Patriots' walkthrough August 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski only tight end projected for double-digit scores August 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead reportedly managing 'slight tear' in knee August 17th, 2018
- Kenny Britt (hamstring) still out at Patriots' practice August 17th, 2018
- Chris Hogan, Patriots in 'ongoing' contract talks August 16th, 2018
- Eric Decker 'having a pretty hard time' in Patriots camp August 13th, 2018