Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots
ESPN's Dianna Russini reports that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is considered questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Brady returned to practice Friday but was limited due to his hand injury. He doesn't have a fracture or ligament damage. It's been reported that he suffered a cut from hitting a buckle on someone's helmet, and that he required four stitches around his knuckle area. It's not expected to affect him or keep him out of the game.
Averaging 19.4 FanDuel points per game on the year, Brady is projected for 19.9 FD points at a price of $9,000 on this week's championship slate.
- Matt Bryant (hamstring) active for Atlanta in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) inactive for Detroit in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Torrey Smith (knee) out for Carolina in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) active for Titans in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- A.J. Green (toe) out in Week 11 for Bengals November 18th, 2018
- Steelers could use transition tag on Le'Veon Bell for 2019 season November 18th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (back, ankle) expected to return in Week 12 for New England November 18th, 2018
- New England's Julian Edelman (foot) reportedly not expected to miss time November 12th, 2018
- Patriots' Sony Michel (knee) officially active for Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (back, ankle) out for Patriots in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Sony Michel (knee) expected to play for New England in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman projected as WR15 in Week 10 November 10th, 2018