Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots
ESPN's Dianna Russini reports that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is considered questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Brady returned to practice Friday but was limited due to his hand injury. He doesn't have a fracture or ligament damage. It's been reported that he suffered a cut from hitting a buckle on someone's helmet, and that he required four stitches around his knuckle area. It's not expected to affect him or keep him out of the game.
Averaging 19.4 FanDuel points per game on the year, Brady is projected for 19.9 FD points at a price of $9,000 on this week's championship slate.
- 49ers' Reuben Foster reports to Thursday's OTAs May 24th, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Tom Brady reportedly sitting out of Patriots' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Patriots acquire OT Trent Brown from 49ers April 27th, 2018
- New England Patriots use the 31st pick on RB Sony Michel April 26th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018