Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas caught 7 passes for 85 yards and 2 touchdowns in Sunday's 29-24 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Thomas and the Saints' offense was shutout in the first half but came storming back in the final two quarters. Thomas brought in a 14-yard touchdown in the final 2 minutes of the third quarter for the Saints' first points of the day. He added a 3-yard score in the fourth. Thomas finished with a team-high 13 targets.
Our models project Thomas for 14.6 FanDuel points, and he did not disappoint with 24.0 on Sunday.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara named Offensive Rookie of the Year February 3rd, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara totals 105 yards and a touchdown in Saints' devastating last-second loss January 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018