Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas caught 7 passes for 85 yards and 2 touchdowns in Sunday's 29-24 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Thomas and the Saints' offense was shutout in the first half but came storming back in the final two quarters. Thomas brought in a 14-yard touchdown in the final 2 minutes of the third quarter for the Saints' first points of the day. He added a 3-yard score in the fourth. Thomas finished with a team-high 13 targets.
Our models project Thomas for 14.6 FanDuel points, and he did not disappoint with 24.0 on Sunday.
- Doug Baldwin (knee) sprinting at Seahawks' practice Thursday August 16th, 2018
- Bengals' John Ross 'good' in training camp August 16th, 2018
- Titans' Delanie Walker being evaluated for lower-body injury August 16th, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger clears concussion protocol August 16th, 2018
- Odell Beckham thinks Giants' contract talk will 'work itself out' August 16th, 2018
- Josh Allen expected to work with Bills' second-team Friday August 16th, 2018
- Cameron Meredith back at Saints' practice Wednesday August 15th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith out with undisclosed injury August 14th, 2018
- Saints cut Brandon Coleman with failed physical August 5th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (ACL, MCL) participating in full-team drills on first day of camp July 26th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith 'best bet' for second receiving job July 24th, 2018
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018