Artie Burns (knee) not on Steelers' final injury report
Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Artie Burns was not listed on the team's final injury report leading up to a Divisional Round matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Burns left practice earlier this week after tweaking his knee. It turns out that he only suffered a hyperextension, so he was back at practice on Friday and will play in Sunday's game. He'll resume his starting role as he takes on Blake Bortles and company.
Burns has played the most snaps of all Steelers cornerbacks this season. Their defense/special teams is projected for 5.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300 on this week's slate.
- Titans hire ex-Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Steelers reportedly parting ways with OC Todd Haley January 17th, 2018
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018
- Vance McDonald leads the Steelers in targets and catches in Sunday's loss January 14th, 2018