Artie Burns (knee) not on Steelers' final injury report
Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Artie Burns was not listed on the team's final injury report leading up to a Divisional Round matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Burns left practice earlier this week after tweaking his knee. It turns out that he only suffered a hyperextension, so he was back at practice on Friday and will play in Sunday's game. He'll resume his starting role as he takes on Blake Bortles and company.
Burns has played the most snaps of all Steelers cornerbacks this season. Their defense/special teams is projected for 5.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300 on this week's slate.
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown ignoring Steelers, owner open to trade January 11th, 2019
- Ben Roethlisberger and Steelers likely to extend and restructure contract January 5th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown (knee) ruled out for Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Steelers' James Conner (ankle) will reportedly play in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) expected to play for Pittsburgh in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- John Brown (hamstring) expected to play for Ravens in Week 17 December 30th, 2018