Steelers' Antonio Brown (calf, illness) officially questionable for Sunday
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown (calf, illness) is questionable for Sunday's Divisional Round matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Brown missed Friday's practice with an illness, but he practiced in full the rest of the week, and coach Mike Tomlin said that he's "looked really good." It would be a surprise if Brown misses Sunday's playoff game against the Jaguars.
With Brown coming off an injury and facing a tough matchup with Jalen Ramsey, numberFire conservatively projects him for 7.8 FanDuel points. Still, we all know the massive ceiling he has when he's right.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to play under tag again, likely done with Steelers after 2018 July 16th, 2018
- Schefter: Le'Veon Bell may hold out first half of Steelers' season July 16th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell expected to skip Steelers' training camp July 7th, 2018
- Steelers and Le'Veon Bell making progress on contact negotiations June 26th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018