Steelers' Antonio Brown (calf, illness) officially questionable for Sunday
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown (calf, illness) is questionable for Sunday's Divisional Round matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Brown missed Friday's practice with an illness, but he practiced in full the rest of the week, and coach Mike Tomlin said that he's "looked really good." It would be a surprise if Brown misses Sunday's playoff game against the Jaguars.
With Brown coming off an injury and facing a tough matchup with Jalen Ramsey, numberFire conservatively projects him for 7.8 FanDuel points. Still, we all know the massive ceiling he has when he's right.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will play in 2018 March 8th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell reportedly tagged by Steelers March 6th, 2018
- Steelers have no interest in trading Martavis Bryant February 28th, 2018
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier (back) won't play in 2018 February 28th, 2018
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018