Steelers' Antonio Brown (calf, illness) officially questionable for Sunday
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown (calf, illness) is questionable for Sunday's Divisional Round matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Brown missed Friday's practice with an illness, but he practiced in full the rest of the week, and coach Mike Tomlin said that he's "looked really good." It would be a surprise if Brown misses Sunday's playoff game against the Jaguars.
With Brown coming off an injury and facing a tough matchup with Jalen Ramsey, numberFire conservatively projects him for 7.8 FanDuel points. Still, we all know the massive ceiling he has when he's right.
- Titans hire ex-Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Steelers reportedly parting ways with OC Todd Haley January 17th, 2018
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018
- Vance McDonald leads the Steelers in targets and catches in Sunday's loss January 14th, 2018