Steelers' Antonio Brown (calf, illness) officially questionable for Sunday
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown (calf, illness) is questionable for Sunday's Divisional Round matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Brown missed Friday's practice with an illness, but he practiced in full the rest of the week, and coach Mike Tomlin said that he's "looked really good." It would be a surprise if Brown misses Sunday's playoff game against the Jaguars.
With Brown coming off an injury and facing a tough matchup with Jalen Ramsey, numberFire conservatively projects him for 7.8 FanDuel points. Still, we all know the massive ceiling he has when he's right.
- Matt Ryan throws for 379 yards and a touchdown in the Falcons' win October 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham goes off for 143 yards and a touchdown in Giants' loss October 22nd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley reaches the end zone in Giants' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2018
- Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) active for Falcons on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to continue holdout from Steelers until at least Week 9 October 22nd, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell did not report to the Steelers on Monday, per report October 22nd, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- No sign of Le'Veon Bell at Steelers' facility on Monday, according to report October 15th, 2018
- JuJu Smith-Schuster posts 111 yards on 7 receptions for Pittsburgh October 15th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger passes for 369 yards, 1 touchdown in Steelers' win October 15th, 2018