Vikings' Sam Bradford (knee) expected to be inactive for Divisional Round
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Sam Bradford is not expected to be active for Sunday's Divisional Round game against the New Orleans Saints.
According to the Star Tribune's Andrew Krammer, coach Mike Zimmer left the door open for Bradford to sit this one out. Case Keenum will continue to start and Teddy Bridgewater would serve as his backup with Bradford remaining out, healthy or not.
In just 2 games and 2 starts this season, Bradford threw for 382 yards and 3 touchdowns on 43 pass attempts this season.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald open to playing beyond 2018 July 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones could have breakout season in 2018 July 12th, 2018
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds to be "every-down backup" to David Johnson July 5th, 2018
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018