Vikings' Sam Bradford (knee) expected to be inactive for Divisional Round
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Sam Bradford is not expected to be active for Sunday's Divisional Round game against the New Orleans Saints.
According to the Star Tribune's Andrew Krammer, coach Mike Zimmer left the door open for Bradford to sit this one out. Case Keenum will continue to start and Teddy Bridgewater would serve as his backup with Bradford remaining out, healthy or not.
In just 2 games and 2 starts this season, Bradford threw for 382 yards and 3 touchdowns on 43 pass attempts this season.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly won't receive franchise tag from Vikings February 26th, 2018