Vikings' Sam Bradford (knee) expected to be inactive for Divisional Round
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Sam Bradford is not expected to be active for Sunday's Divisional Round game against the New Orleans Saints.
According to the Star Tribune's Andrew Krammer, coach Mike Zimmer left the door open for Bradford to sit this one out. Case Keenum will continue to start and Teddy Bridgewater would serve as his backup with Bradford remaining out, healthy or not.
In just 2 games and 2 starts this season, Bradford threw for 382 yards and 3 touchdowns on 43 pass attempts this season.
- Matt Ryan throws for 379 yards and a touchdown in the Falcons' win October 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham goes off for 143 yards and a touchdown in Giants' loss October 22nd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley reaches the end zone in Giants' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2018
- Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) active for Falcons on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson 'desperately' wants trade, per report October 22nd, 2018
- Cardinals' Josh Rosen (toe) misses Monday's practice October 22nd, 2018
- Cardinals' Josh Rosen (toe) in walking boot, undergoing MRI October 19th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald scores Cardinals' lone touchdown in blowout loss October 19th, 2018
- Sam Bradford inactive for Cardinals on Thursday night October 18th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald (back) removed from Cardinals' injury report October 17th, 2018