Steelers' Antonio Brown (illness) did not practice on Friday
Per ESPN's Dan Graziano, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown did not practice on Friday as he deals with an illness.
Coach Mike Tomlin did say that he "feels good" about Brown's chances of playing if healthy. All signs point to him playing, after recovering from a calf injury that held him out of the final weeks of the season.
At a price of $9,000, Brown is projected for 7.8 FanDuel points at this time. He faces a tough matchup in Jalen Ramsey and the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday afternoon.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will play in 2018 March 8th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell reportedly tagged by Steelers March 6th, 2018
- Steelers have no interest in trading Martavis Bryant February 28th, 2018
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier (back) won't play in 2018 February 28th, 2018
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018