Steelers' Antonio Brown (illness) did not practice on Friday
Per ESPN's Dan Graziano, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown did not practice on Friday as he deals with an illness.
Coach Mike Tomlin did say that he "feels good" about Brown's chances of playing if healthy. All signs point to him playing, after recovering from a calf injury that held him out of the final weeks of the season.
At a price of $9,000, Brown is projected for 7.8 FanDuel points at this time. He faces a tough matchup in Jalen Ramsey and the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday afternoon.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to play under tag again, likely done with Steelers after 2018 July 16th, 2018
- Schefter: Le'Veon Bell may hold out first half of Steelers' season July 16th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell expected to skip Steelers' training camp July 7th, 2018
- Steelers and Le'Veon Bell making progress on contact negotiations June 26th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018