Steelers' Antonio Brown (illness) did not practice on Friday
Per ESPN's Dan Graziano, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown did not practice on Friday as he deals with an illness.
Coach Mike Tomlin did say that he "feels good" about Brown's chances of playing if healthy. All signs point to him playing, after recovering from a calf injury that held him out of the final weeks of the season.
At a price of $9,000, Brown is projected for 7.8 FanDuel points at this time. He faces a tough matchup in Jalen Ramsey and the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday afternoon.
- Matt Ryan throws for 379 yards and a touchdown in the Falcons' win October 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham goes off for 143 yards and a touchdown in Giants' loss October 22nd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley reaches the end zone in Giants' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2018
- Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) active for Falcons on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to continue holdout from Steelers until at least Week 9 October 22nd, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell did not report to the Steelers on Monday, per report October 22nd, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- No sign of Le'Veon Bell at Steelers' facility on Monday, according to report October 15th, 2018
- JuJu Smith-Schuster posts 111 yards on 7 receptions for Pittsburgh October 15th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger passes for 369 yards, 1 touchdown in Steelers' win October 15th, 2018