Vikings' Jarius Wright not expected to play big role in Divisional Round
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Jarius Wright faces the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.
Wright has seen over 3 targets in a game just once all year, and shouldn't be expected to have a major impact against the Saints with Minnesota's top pass catchers all healthy.
numberFire projects Wright for 4.4 FanDuel points this weekend.
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- Devin Funchess out for Carolina in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Panthers 'have some plans' for younger players in finale December 27th, 2018
- Panthers' QB3 Kyle Allen to make first career start in finale December 26th, 2018
- Panthers place Taylor Heinicke (elbow) on injured reserve December 26th, 2018
- Christian McCaffrey could be held out of Panthers' finale December 24th, 2018