Jaguars' Allen Hurns will try to rebound in Divisional Round
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Allen Hurns was held without a catch in last week's win over the Buffalo Bills.
Hurns only saw 1 target last week, suffering from a poor performance from Blake Bortles, who threw for only 87 yards. While we probably shouldn't expect another goose egg, with the Jags wide receivers all healthy, Hurns could have shaky volume against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
This weekend, numberFire projects Hurns for 2.8 receptions, 32.4 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns on 4.1 targets. That would net him 6.0 FanDuel points.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Jaguars acquire Cody Kessler from Browns to back up Blake Bortles March 28th, 2018
- Corey Grant reportedly re-signs with Jaguars for a year March 22nd, 2018
- Jaguars cutting costs, releasing Marcedes Lewis March 20th, 2018
- Jaguars cut Allen Hurns, saving $7 million in cap room March 20th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins signs 2-year deal with Jaguars March 15th, 2018
- Jaguars sign cornerback D.J. Hayden to three-year deal March 14th, 2018