Jaguars' Allen Hurns will try to rebound in Divisional Round
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Allen Hurns was held without a catch in last week's win over the Buffalo Bills.
Hurns only saw 1 target last week, suffering from a poor performance from Blake Bortles, who threw for only 87 yards. While we probably shouldn't expect another goose egg, with the Jags wide receivers all healthy, Hurns could have shaky volume against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
This weekend, numberFire projects Hurns for 2.8 receptions, 32.4 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns on 4.1 targets. That would net him 6.0 FanDuel points.
- Titans hire ex-Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' Tashaun Gipson (foot) questionable for AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Josh Lambo looking to stay perfect in playoffs versus Patriots on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' T.J. Yeldon projected for limited role on Sunday January 18th, 2018