Jaguars' Keelan Cole will look to bounce back in Divisional Round against Steelers
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Keelan Cole was held catchless in last week's win over the Buffalo Bills.
Blake Bortles inexplicably threw for just 87 yards in the Wild Card Round, leaving his wideouts with scraps. Cole, Allen Hurns, and Marqise Lee were all held without a catch, and only Dede Westbrook saw substantial volume with 8 targets. With the Jags wide receiving corp at full strength, and Bortles looking shaky, Cole will be tough to trust on Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
numberFire projects Cole for 2.3 receptions, 34.0 yards, and 0.2 touchdown on 4.7 targets. That would amount to 5.9 FanDuel points.
- Titans hire ex-Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' Tashaun Gipson (foot) questionable for AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Josh Lambo looking to stay perfect in playoffs versus Patriots on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' T.J. Yeldon projected for limited role on Sunday January 18th, 2018