Jaguars' Keelan Cole will look to bounce back in Divisional Round against Steelers
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Keelan Cole was held catchless in last week's win over the Buffalo Bills.
Blake Bortles inexplicably threw for just 87 yards in the Wild Card Round, leaving his wideouts with scraps. Cole, Allen Hurns, and Marqise Lee were all held without a catch, and only Dede Westbrook saw substantial volume with 8 targets. With the Jags wide receiving corp at full strength, and Bortles looking shaky, Cole will be tough to trust on Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
numberFire projects Cole for 2.3 receptions, 34.0 yards, and 0.2 touchdown on 4.7 targets. That would amount to 5.9 FanDuel points.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- T.J. Yeldon solidly second in Jaguars' backfield July 12th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins to be integral part of Jaguars' offense June 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette slimming down for 2018 season June 12th, 2018
- Jaguars want to use Corey Grant more in 2018 June 1st, 2018
- Jacksonville Jaguars add WR D.J. Chark with the 61st overall pick April 27th, 2018
- Jaguars acquire Cody Kessler from Browns to back up Blake Bortles March 28th, 2018