Jaguars' Keelan Cole will look to bounce back in Divisional Round against Steelers
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Keelan Cole was held catchless in last week's win over the Buffalo Bills.
Blake Bortles inexplicably threw for just 87 yards in the Wild Card Round, leaving his wideouts with scraps. Cole, Allen Hurns, and Marqise Lee were all held without a catch, and only Dede Westbrook saw substantial volume with 8 targets. With the Jags wide receiving corp at full strength, and Bortles looking shaky, Cole will be tough to trust on Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
numberFire projects Cole for 2.3 receptions, 34.0 yards, and 0.2 touchdown on 4.7 targets. That would amount to 5.9 FanDuel points.
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette, Jaguars reportedly 'clear the air' for 2019 January 10th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) out in Week 17 for Jaguars December 30th, 2018
- Carlos Hyde (knee) expected to play for Jacksonville in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Jaguars list Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) as doubtful for Week 17's matchup against Houston December 28th, 2018
- Update: Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) limited Wednesday for Jaguars December 26th, 2018