Jaguars' Keelan Cole will look to bounce back in Divisional Round against Steelers
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Keelan Cole was held catchless in last week's win over the Buffalo Bills.
Blake Bortles inexplicably threw for just 87 yards in the Wild Card Round, leaving his wideouts with scraps. Cole, Allen Hurns, and Marqise Lee were all held without a catch, and only Dede Westbrook saw substantial volume with 8 targets. With the Jags wide receiving corp at full strength, and Bortles looking shaky, Cole will be tough to trust on Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
numberFire projects Cole for 2.3 receptions, 34.0 yards, and 0.2 touchdown on 4.7 targets. That would amount to 5.9 FanDuel points.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Jaguars acquire Cody Kessler from Browns to back up Blake Bortles March 28th, 2018
- Corey Grant reportedly re-signs with Jaguars for a year March 22nd, 2018
- Jaguars cutting costs, releasing Marcedes Lewis March 20th, 2018
- Jaguars cut Allen Hurns, saving $7 million in cap room March 20th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins signs 2-year deal with Jaguars March 15th, 2018
- Jaguars sign cornerback D.J. Hayden to three-year deal March 14th, 2018