Steelers' Martavis Bryant faces tough test in Divisional Round
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Martavis Bryant will face the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
In the Divisional Round, Bryant and the rest of the Steelers wideouts have the unenviable task of taking on a Jacksonville pass defense that ranked first by numberFire's metrics this season. Also, with Antonio Brown returning this week, Bryant could potentially see a reduction in volume as well.
This weekend, numberFire projects Bryant for 3.8 receptions, 43.8 yards, and 0.3 touchdowns on 6.3 targets. Those numbers would get him to 8.1 FanDuel points.
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Jared Cook quiet again for Raiders in win December 25th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson nabs 7 receptions for 75 yards in Raiders' win December 25th, 2018
- Doug Martin tops century mark, scores in Raiders' win December 25th, 2018
- Derek Carr dispensable in Raiders' victory December 25th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman signs with the Raiders, per report December 19th, 2018
- Derek Carr 'a great quarterback' for Raiders December 17th, 2018