Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to attempt the most field goals in the Divisional Round
Minnesota Vikings kicker Kai Forbath is projected by numberFire to attempt the most field goals of the Divisional Round weekend.
Forbath attempted 38 field goals this season, eighth-most in the NFL and the Vikings own the second-highest implied point total of the weekend, providing Forbath with an excellent game script against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.
Our models project Forbath to go 1.8-for-2.2 on field goals while connecting on 2.6 extra points for 8.7 Fanduel points against the Saints on Sunday.
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette, Jaguars reportedly 'clear the air' for 2019 January 10th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) out in Week 17 for Jaguars December 30th, 2018
- Carlos Hyde (knee) expected to play for Jacksonville in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Jaguars list Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) as doubtful for Week 17's matchup against Houston December 28th, 2018
- Update: Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) limited Wednesday for Jaguars December 26th, 2018