Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to attempt the most field goals in the Divisional Round
Minnesota Vikings kicker Kai Forbath is projected by numberFire to attempt the most field goals of the Divisional Round weekend.
Forbath attempted 38 field goals this season, eighth-most in the NFL and the Vikings own the second-highest implied point total of the weekend, providing Forbath with an excellent game script against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.
Our models project Forbath to go 1.8-for-2.2 on field goals while connecting on 2.6 extra points for 8.7 Fanduel points against the Saints on Sunday.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly won't receive franchise tag from Vikings February 26th, 2018