Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to attempt the most field goals in the Divisional Round
Minnesota Vikings kicker Kai Forbath is projected by numberFire to attempt the most field goals of the Divisional Round weekend.
Forbath attempted 38 field goals this season, eighth-most in the NFL and the Vikings own the second-highest implied point total of the weekend, providing Forbath with an excellent game script against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.
Our models project Forbath to go 1.8-for-2.2 on field goals while connecting on 2.6 extra points for 8.7 Fanduel points against the Saints on Sunday.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018