Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to attempt the most field goals in the Divisional Round
Minnesota Vikings kicker Kai Forbath is projected by numberFire to attempt the most field goals of the Divisional Round weekend.
Forbath attempted 38 field goals this season, eighth-most in the NFL and the Vikings own the second-highest implied point total of the weekend, providing Forbath with an excellent game script against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.
Our models project Forbath to go 1.8-for-2.2 on field goals while connecting on 2.6 extra points for 8.7 Fanduel points against the Saints on Sunday.
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- George Kittle (knee) officially active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins throws for a touchdown, runs for another on Sunday in Vikings' win October 15th, 2018
- Latavius Murray mows down 155 yards in Vikings' victory October 15th, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen posts sixth-consecutive 100-yard game on Sunday October 14th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) inactive for Minnesota in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) expected to play in Week 6 for Minnesota October 14th, 2018
- Vikings' Stefon Diggs projected for 11.35 targets in Week 6 October 13th, 2018