Chris Boswell in line for a productive game as Steelers host the Jaguars
Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Chris Boswell is projected by numberFire to finish as the weekend's second-best fantasy kicking option as he faces the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
The Steelers own the third-highest implied point total of the week (24.75 points) despite facing the top-ranked defense, per numberFire's metrics, in the Jaguars. Boswell has been on a roll too, not having missed a kick since Week 12. He has gone 11-for-11 on field goals and 16-for-16 on extra points since missing a one-pointer against the Green Bay Packers.
Our models project Boswell for 1.8 made field goals and 2.7 extra points for 8.9 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- George Kittle (knee) officially active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Derek Carr (arm) reportedly won't miss start for Raiders October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- No sign of Le'Veon Bell at Steelers' facility on Monday, according to report October 15th, 2018
- JuJu Smith-Schuster posts 111 yards on 7 receptions for Pittsburgh October 15th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger passes for 369 yards, 1 touchdown in Steelers' win October 15th, 2018
- Antonio Brown hauls in the game-winning score for Pittsburgh in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- James Conner tops 100 yards, scores twice in Steelers' victory October 14th, 2018