Chris Boswell in line for a productive game as Steelers host the Jaguars
Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Chris Boswell is projected by numberFire to finish as the weekend's second-best fantasy kicking option as he faces the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
The Steelers own the third-highest implied point total of the week (24.75 points) despite facing the top-ranked defense, per numberFire's metrics, in the Jaguars. Boswell has been on a roll too, not having missed a kick since Week 12. He has gone 11-for-11 on field goals and 16-for-16 on extra points since missing a one-pointer against the Green Bay Packers.
Our models project Boswell for 1.8 made field goals and 2.7 extra points for 8.9 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will play in 2018 March 8th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell reportedly tagged by Steelers March 6th, 2018
- Steelers have no interest in trading Martavis Bryant February 28th, 2018
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier (back) won't play in 2018 February 28th, 2018
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018