Chris Boswell in line for a productive game as Steelers host the Jaguars
Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Chris Boswell is projected by numberFire to finish as the weekend's second-best fantasy kicking option as he faces the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
The Steelers own the third-highest implied point total of the week (24.75 points) despite facing the top-ranked defense, per numberFire's metrics, in the Jaguars. Boswell has been on a roll too, not having missed a kick since Week 12. He has gone 11-for-11 on field goals and 16-for-16 on extra points since missing a one-pointer against the Green Bay Packers.
Our models project Boswell for 1.8 made field goals and 2.7 extra points for 8.9 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown ignoring Steelers, owner open to trade January 11th, 2019
- Ben Roethlisberger and Steelers likely to extend and restructure contract January 5th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown (knee) ruled out for Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Steelers' James Conner (ankle) will reportedly play in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) expected to play for Pittsburgh in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- John Brown (hamstring) expected to play for Ravens in Week 17 December 30th, 2018