Chris Boswell in line for a productive game as Steelers host the Jaguars
Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Chris Boswell is projected by numberFire to finish as the weekend's second-best fantasy kicking option as he faces the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
The Steelers own the third-highest implied point total of the week (24.75 points) despite facing the top-ranked defense, per numberFire's metrics, in the Jaguars. Boswell has been on a roll too, not having missed a kick since Week 12. He has gone 11-for-11 on field goals and 16-for-16 on extra points since missing a one-pointer against the Green Bay Packers.
Our models project Boswell for 1.8 made field goals and 2.7 extra points for 8.9 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Titans hire ex-Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Steelers reportedly parting ways with OC Todd Haley January 17th, 2018
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018
- Vance McDonald leads the Steelers in targets and catches in Sunday's loss January 14th, 2018