Chris Boswell in line for a productive game as Steelers host the Jaguars
Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Chris Boswell is projected by numberFire to finish as the weekend's second-best fantasy kicking option as he faces the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
The Steelers own the third-highest implied point total of the week (24.75 points) despite facing the top-ranked defense, per numberFire's metrics, in the Jaguars. Boswell has been on a roll too, not having missed a kick since Week 12. He has gone 11-for-11 on field goals and 16-for-16 on extra points since missing a one-pointer against the Green Bay Packers.
Our models project Boswell for 1.8 made field goals and 2.7 extra points for 8.9 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to play under tag again, likely done with Steelers after 2018 July 16th, 2018
- Schefter: Le'Veon Bell may hold out first half of Steelers' season July 16th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell expected to skip Steelers' training camp July 7th, 2018
- Steelers and Le'Veon Bell making progress on contact negotiations June 26th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018