Steelers' Jesse James figures to be a non-factor versus Jaguars on Sunday
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Jesse James is projected for a minimal performance against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
James has been slumping in recent weeks as he has caught 4 passes for 16 yards on 7 targets the last 3 games. He now gets to face the best pass defense in the NFL in the Jaguars on Sunday. They have allowed the 12th-fewest FanDuel points to opposing tight ends and held James to 3 catches for 24 yards in the Steelers-Jags meeting in Week 5.
numberFire's algorithms project James for 3.1 catches for 30.6 yards and 5.1 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Titans hire ex-Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Steelers reportedly parting ways with OC Todd Haley January 17th, 2018
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018
- Vance McDonald leads the Steelers in targets and catches in Sunday's loss January 14th, 2018