Steelers' Jesse James figures to be a non-factor versus Jaguars on Sunday
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Jesse James is projected for a minimal performance against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
James has been slumping in recent weeks as he has caught 4 passes for 16 yards on 7 targets the last 3 games. He now gets to face the best pass defense in the NFL in the Jaguars on Sunday. They have allowed the 12th-fewest FanDuel points to opposing tight ends and held James to 3 catches for 24 yards in the Steelers-Jags meeting in Week 5.
numberFire's algorithms project James for 3.1 catches for 30.6 yards and 5.1 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will play in 2018 March 8th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell reportedly tagged by Steelers March 6th, 2018
- Steelers have no interest in trading Martavis Bryant February 28th, 2018
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier (back) won't play in 2018 February 28th, 2018
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018