Steelers' Jesse James figures to be a non-factor versus Jaguars on Sunday
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Jesse James is projected for a minimal performance against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
James has been slumping in recent weeks as he has caught 4 passes for 16 yards on 7 targets the last 3 games. He now gets to face the best pass defense in the NFL in the Jaguars on Sunday. They have allowed the 12th-fewest FanDuel points to opposing tight ends and held James to 3 catches for 24 yards in the Steelers-Jags meeting in Week 5.
numberFire's algorithms project James for 3.1 catches for 30.6 yards and 5.1 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown ignoring Steelers, owner open to trade January 11th, 2019
- Ben Roethlisberger and Steelers likely to extend and restructure contract January 5th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown (knee) ruled out for Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Steelers' James Conner (ankle) will reportedly play in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) expected to play for Pittsburgh in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- John Brown (hamstring) expected to play for Ravens in Week 17 December 30th, 2018