Steelers' Jesse James figures to be a non-factor versus Jaguars on Sunday
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Jesse James is projected for a minimal performance against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
James has been slumping in recent weeks as he has caught 4 passes for 16 yards on 7 targets the last 3 games. He now gets to face the best pass defense in the NFL in the Jaguars on Sunday. They have allowed the 12th-fewest FanDuel points to opposing tight ends and held James to 3 catches for 24 yards in the Steelers-Jags meeting in Week 5.
numberFire's algorithms project James for 3.1 catches for 30.6 yards and 5.1 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to play under tag again, likely done with Steelers after 2018 July 16th, 2018
- Schefter: Le'Veon Bell may hold out first half of Steelers' season July 16th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell expected to skip Steelers' training camp July 7th, 2018
- Steelers and Le'Veon Bell making progress on contact negotiations June 26th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018