Steelers' Jesse James figures to be a non-factor versus Jaguars on Sunday
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Jesse James is projected for a minimal performance against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
James has been slumping in recent weeks as he has caught 4 passes for 16 yards on 7 targets the last 3 games. He now gets to face the best pass defense in the NFL in the Jaguars on Sunday. They have allowed the 12th-fewest FanDuel points to opposing tight ends and held James to 3 catches for 24 yards in the Steelers-Jags meeting in Week 5.
numberFire's algorithms project James for 3.1 catches for 30.6 yards and 5.1 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- George Kittle (knee) officially active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Derek Carr (arm) reportedly won't miss start for Raiders October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- No sign of Le'Veon Bell at Steelers' facility on Monday, according to report October 15th, 2018
- JuJu Smith-Schuster posts 111 yards on 7 receptions for Pittsburgh October 15th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger passes for 369 yards, 1 touchdown in Steelers' win October 15th, 2018
- Antonio Brown hauls in the game-winning score for Pittsburgh in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- James Conner tops 100 yards, scores twice in Steelers' victory October 14th, 2018