Eric Decker projected to finish as Titans' third best fantasy wideout on Saturday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Eric Decker is projected by numberFire to finish as the team's third-best fantasy wideout on Saturday versus the New England Patriots.
Decker hauled in a critical touchdown in the Wild Card Game last week but finished with just 2 catches for 21 yards. Our models project Rishard Matthews and Corey Davis to garner more looks and catches than the former Broncos and Jets receiver Decker.
Decker is projected for 2.2 catches, 25.2 yards, and 3.9 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Jared Goff produces one touchdown and 297 yards in Rams' NFC Championship victory January 20th, 2019
- Rapoport: Kareem Hunt's suspension to come before free agency January 20th, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- James White accounts for 15 receptions and 97 yards in New England's playoff win over the Chargers January 13th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman produces nine receptions for 151 yards in Sunday's playoff win January 13th, 2019
- New England's Sony Michel rushes for three scores in Sunday's Divisional Playoff victory January 13th, 2019
- Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) out in Week 17 for New England December 30th, 2018