Eric Decker projected to finish as Titans' third best fantasy wideout on Saturday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Eric Decker is projected by numberFire to finish as the team's third-best fantasy wideout on Saturday versus the New England Patriots.
Decker hauled in a critical touchdown in the Wild Card Game last week but finished with just 2 catches for 21 yards. Our models project Rishard Matthews and Corey Davis to garner more looks and catches than the former Broncos and Jets receiver Decker.
Decker is projected for 2.2 catches, 25.2 yards, and 3.9 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- George Kittle (knee) officially active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- James White gains 92 yards from scrimmage in Patriots' win October 15th, 2018
- Stephen Gostkowski goes 5-for-5, hits Patriots' game-winner October 15th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski comes up with 2 clutch receptions late in Patriots' win October 14th, 2018
- Sony Michel finds the endzone twice in Patriots high-scoring win October 14th, 2018
- Tom Brady tops 300 passing yards as Patriots top Chiefs in shootout October 14th, 2018
- Patriots' Sony Michel (questionable) reportedly expected to play in Week 6 October 14th, 2018