Eric Decker projected to finish as Titans' third best fantasy wideout on Saturday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Eric Decker is projected by numberFire to finish as the team's third-best fantasy wideout on Saturday versus the New England Patriots.
Decker hauled in a critical touchdown in the Wild Card Game last week but finished with just 2 catches for 21 yards. Our models project Rishard Matthews and Corey Davis to garner more looks and catches than the former Broncos and Jets receiver Decker.
Decker is projected for 2.2 catches, 25.2 yards, and 3.9 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Titans hire ex-Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Titans' DeMarco Murray says he remains among league's best January 15th, 2018
- Titans move on from Mike Mularkey after failing to agree to extension January 15th, 2018
- Rishard Matthews collects 27 yards on 8 targets in Titans' loss January 14th, 2018
- Delanie Walker catches just 3 passes in Titan's loss January 14th, 2018
- Eric Decker leads the Titans in receiving against the Patriots January 14th, 2018