Eric Decker projected to finish as Titans' third best fantasy wideout on Saturday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Eric Decker is projected by numberFire to finish as the team's third-best fantasy wideout on Saturday versus the New England Patriots.
Decker hauled in a critical touchdown in the Wild Card Game last week but finished with just 2 catches for 21 yards. Our models project Rishard Matthews and Corey Davis to garner more looks and catches than the former Broncos and Jets receiver Decker.
Decker is projected for 2.2 catches, 25.2 yards, and 3.9 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- DaQuan Jones sticking with Titans, signs 3-year, $21 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Titans signing Dion Lewis to four-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Malcolm Butler reportedly agrees to deal with Titans March 13th, 2018
- Titans release Da'Norris Searcy March 9th, 2018
- Titans release running back DeMarco Murray March 8th, 2018