Eric Decker projected to finish as Titans' third best fantasy wideout on Saturday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Eric Decker is projected by numberFire to finish as the team's third-best fantasy wideout on Saturday versus the New England Patriots.
Decker hauled in a critical touchdown in the Wild Card Game last week but finished with just 2 catches for 21 yards. Our models project Rishard Matthews and Corey Davis to garner more looks and catches than the former Broncos and Jets receiver Decker.
Decker is projected for 2.2 catches, 25.2 yards, and 3.9 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Derrick Henry could lead Titans in carries in 2018 July 5th, 2018
- Titans' Corey Davis 'continues to impress' during OTAs May 31st, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018