Rishard Matthews remains Titans' number-one receiver for Round 2 of the postseason
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews remains listed atop the wide receiver depth chart heading into Saturday's Divisional Round showdown with the New England Patriots.
Matthews saw just 2 targets against the Kansas City Chiefs last Saturday while rookie wideout Corey Davis led the receiving corp with 7. Matthews has been trending down recently seeing only 8 looks with 4 catches for 70 yards in his last 3 games played, despite starting each game.
Our models project Matthews for 2.5 catches for 42.2 yards and 6.9 FanDuel points versus the Pats on Saturday.
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- New York Jets hire Adam Gase as head coach on Wednesday January 9th, 2019
- Jets reportedly expected to fire head coach Todd Bowles December 29th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa (ankle) out for New York in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Jermaine Kearse (Achilles) out for Jets in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Jets' Sam Darnold throws three touchdowns in Week 16's overtime loss to Green Bay December 23rd, 2018
- Jets' Elijah McGuire projected for 80.9 scrimmage yards against Green Bay in Week 16 December 22nd, 2018