Rishard Matthews remains Titans' number-one receiver for Round 2 of the postseason
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews remains listed atop the wide receiver depth chart heading into Saturday's Divisional Round showdown with the New England Patriots.
Matthews saw just 2 targets against the Kansas City Chiefs last Saturday while rookie wideout Corey Davis led the receiving corp with 7. Matthews has been trending down recently seeing only 8 looks with 4 catches for 70 yards in his last 3 games played, despite starting each game.
Our models project Matthews for 2.5 catches for 42.2 yards and 6.9 FanDuel points versus the Pats on Saturday.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Derrick Henry could lead Titans in carries in 2018 July 5th, 2018
- Titans' Corey Davis 'continues to impress' during OTAs May 31st, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018