Corey Davis projected to lead Titans in targets and catches on Saturday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis is projected by numberFire to lead the team in targets and receptions in Saturday's Divisional Round game versus the New England Patriots.
In the Titans' comeback win over the Kansas City Chiefs last weekend, Davis led the receivers with 7 targets and 4 catches, second overall on the team behind tight end Delanie Walker. Facing a Patriots defense that has given up the fourth-most FanDuel points wot opposing wideouts this season, Davis could be a nice value play this weekend.
Our models project Davis for 7.8 targets, 4.0 catches, and 40.8 yards for 6.6 FanDuel points while costing just $5,400 on Saturday.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Derrick Henry could lead Titans in carries in 2018 July 5th, 2018
- Titans' Corey Davis 'continues to impress' during OTAs May 31st, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018