Corey Davis projected to lead Titans in targets and catches on Saturday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis is projected by numberFire to lead the team in targets and receptions in Saturday's Divisional Round game versus the New England Patriots.
In the Titans' comeback win over the Kansas City Chiefs last weekend, Davis led the receivers with 7 targets and 4 catches, second overall on the team behind tight end Delanie Walker. Facing a Patriots defense that has given up the fourth-most FanDuel points wot opposing wideouts this season, Davis could be a nice value play this weekend.
Our models project Davis for 7.8 targets, 4.0 catches, and 40.8 yards for 6.6 FanDuel points while costing just $5,400 on Saturday.
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- George Kittle (knee) officially active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Titans' Dion Lewis projected as a top-30 running back in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Titans' Marcus Mariota struggles in Week 5 loss October 8th, 2018
- Titans' Derrick Henry projected to be a top-20 running back in Week 5 October 5th, 2018
- Corey Davis snags 9 receptions for 161 yards, catches Titans' winner in overtime October 1st, 2018
- Marcus Mariota tops 300 yards in return as Titans' starter September 30th, 2018
- Rishard Matthews released by Titans September 27th, 2018