Corey Davis projected to lead Titans in targets and catches on Saturday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis is projected by numberFire to lead the team in targets and receptions in Saturday's Divisional Round game versus the New England Patriots.
In the Titans' comeback win over the Kansas City Chiefs last weekend, Davis led the receivers with 7 targets and 4 catches, second overall on the team behind tight end Delanie Walker. Facing a Patriots defense that has given up the fourth-most FanDuel points wot opposing wideouts this season, Davis could be a nice value play this weekend.
Our models project Davis for 7.8 targets, 4.0 catches, and 40.8 yards for 6.6 FanDuel points while costing just $5,400 on Saturday.
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Titans' Delanie Walker (ankle) still not running January 4th, 2019
- Titans' Marcus Mariota (stinger) doesn't need surgery December 31st, 2018
- Titans' Brian Orakpo retires after ten seasons December 31st, 2018
- Marcus Mariota (stinger) not expected to play for Titans in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Marcus Mariota (stinger) questionable for Titans in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Marcus Mariota (stinger) returns to Titans practice Thursday December 27th, 2018