Corey Davis projected to lead Titans in targets and catches on Saturday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis is projected by numberFire to lead the team in targets and receptions in Saturday's Divisional Round game versus the New England Patriots.
In the Titans' comeback win over the Kansas City Chiefs last weekend, Davis led the receivers with 7 targets and 4 catches, second overall on the team behind tight end Delanie Walker. Facing a Patriots defense that has given up the fourth-most FanDuel points wot opposing wideouts this season, Davis could be a nice value play this weekend.
Our models project Davis for 7.8 targets, 4.0 catches, and 40.8 yards for 6.6 FanDuel points while costing just $5,400 on Saturday.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- DaQuan Jones sticking with Titans, signs 3-year, $21 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Titans signing Dion Lewis to four-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Malcolm Butler reportedly agrees to deal with Titans March 13th, 2018
- Titans release Da'Norris Searcy March 9th, 2018
- Titans release running back DeMarco Murray March 8th, 2018