Corey Davis projected to lead Titans in targets and catches on Saturday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis is projected by numberFire to lead the team in targets and receptions in Saturday's Divisional Round game versus the New England Patriots.
In the Titans' comeback win over the Kansas City Chiefs last weekend, Davis led the receivers with 7 targets and 4 catches, second overall on the team behind tight end Delanie Walker. Facing a Patriots defense that has given up the fourth-most FanDuel points wot opposing wideouts this season, Davis could be a nice value play this weekend.
Our models project Davis for 7.8 targets, 4.0 catches, and 40.8 yards for 6.6 FanDuel points while costing just $5,400 on Saturday.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Titans hire ex-Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Titans' DeMarco Murray says he remains among league's best January 15th, 2018
- Titans move on from Mike Mularkey after failing to agree to extension January 15th, 2018
- Rishard Matthews collects 27 yards on 8 targets in Titans' loss January 14th, 2018
- Delanie Walker catches just 3 passes in Titan's loss January 14th, 2018
- Eric Decker leads the Titans in receiving against the Patriots January 14th, 2018