Danny Amendola projected for minimal role in Patriots' Divisional Round Game
New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola is not expected to contribute much in Saturday's Divisional Round Game versus the Tennessee Titans.
With all the receivers and Rob Gronkowski healthy, Amendola drops to Tom Brady's fourth favorite option on Saturday, limiting his potential. Gronk, Chris Hogan, and Brandin Cooks are all expected to see more targets than Amendola versus the Titans.
numberFire's models project Amendola for 2.5 catches, 29.7 yards, and 0.3 touchdowns for 6.2 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Xavien Howard (knee) out in Week 17 for Miami December 30th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) questionable in Week 17 for Miami December 28th, 2018
- Dolphins reportedly prepared to move on from Ryan Tannehill December 26th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill will remain Dolphins' starter in finale December 24th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) out in Week 16 for Miami December 23rd, 2018
- Dolphins' Xavien Howard (knee) practicing again Thursday December 20th, 2018