Danny Amendola projected for minimal role in Patriots' Divisional Round Game
New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola is not expected to contribute much in Saturday's Divisional Round Game versus the Tennessee Titans.
With all the receivers and Rob Gronkowski healthy, Amendola drops to Tom Brady's fourth favorite option on Saturday, limiting his potential. Gronk, Chris Hogan, and Brandin Cooks are all expected to see more targets than Amendola versus the Titans.
numberFire's models project Amendola for 2.5 catches, 29.7 yards, and 0.3 touchdowns for 6.2 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Titans hire ex-Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Andrew Sendejo (concussion) expected to play in NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (back) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) returns to Patriots' practice on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Chris Hogan ready to play as much as possible for New England in AFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018