Danny Amendola projected for minimal role in Patriots' Divisional Round Game
New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola is not expected to contribute much in Saturday's Divisional Round Game versus the Tennessee Titans.
With all the receivers and Rob Gronkowski healthy, Amendola drops to Tom Brady's fourth favorite option on Saturday, limiting his potential. Gronk, Chris Hogan, and Brandin Cooks are all expected to see more targets than Amendola versus the Titans.
numberFire's models project Amendola for 2.5 catches, 29.7 yards, and 0.3 touchdowns for 6.2 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski will not attend start of Patriots' offseason program April 15th, 2018
- Report: Patriots 'team most interested' in Lamar Jackson April 12th, 2018
- Patriots ship Brandin Cooks to the Rams for a 2018 first-round pick April 3rd, 2018