Danny Amendola projected for minimal role in Patriots' Divisional Round Game
New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola is not expected to contribute much in Saturday's Divisional Round Game versus the Tennessee Titans.
With all the receivers and Rob Gronkowski healthy, Amendola drops to Tom Brady's fourth favorite option on Saturday, limiting his potential. Gronk, Chris Hogan, and Brandin Cooks are all expected to see more targets than Amendola versus the Titans.
numberFire's models project Amendola for 2.5 catches, 29.7 yards, and 0.3 touchdowns for 6.2 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Frank Gore's age not a concern for Dolphins July 9th, 2018
- Dolphins unsure of Mike Gesicki's role to start the season June 9th, 2018
- Dolphins taking it easy with DeVante Parker heading into the 2018 season June 1st, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Gase: Dolphins' DeVante Parker doing 'a great job' so far this offseason May 10th, 2018
- Dolphins acquire Akeem Spence in trade with Lions May 3rd, 2018