DeMarco Murray (knee) likely done with Titans after season
Tennessee Titans running back DeMarco Murray (knee) is unlikely to return to the team next season, believes Cameron Wolfe of ESPN.com.
"There's a decent chance that we have seen Murray take his last snap in a Titans uniform," Wolfe writes. Murray, already ruled out for Saturday's Divisional Round matchup with the New England Patriots due to a torn MCL, is unlikely to return this postseason, even if Tennessee is able to pull off the upset. While Murray turns 30 next month and is coming off arguably the worst season of his career, Derrick Henry has firmly taken over workhorse duties in the Titans' backfield.
Murray averaged 10.1 FanDuel points in 15 games this season, with 184 rushes for 659 yards (3.6 yards per carry) and 6 touchdowns, in addition to 39 catches for 266 yards and 1 score on 47 targets.
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Titans' Delanie Walker (ankle) still not running January 4th, 2019
- Titans' Marcus Mariota (stinger) doesn't need surgery December 31st, 2018
- Titans' Brian Orakpo retires after ten seasons December 31st, 2018
- Marcus Mariota (stinger) not expected to play for Titans in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Marcus Mariota (stinger) questionable for Titans in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Marcus Mariota (stinger) returns to Titans practice Thursday December 27th, 2018