Brandon Coleman (neck) misses another Saints' practice on Thursday
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Brandon Coleman (neck) missed his second consecutive practice on Thursday.
Coleman has been dealing with a neck injury he apparently suffered during the Saints win over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday. If he is unable to play on Sunday, expect Willie Snead to see an uptick in snaps and targets against the Minnesota Vikings.
Our models project Coleman for just 1.3 catches, 15.9 yards and 2.8 Fanduel points versus the Vikings.
- Titans hire ex-Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara totals 105 yards and a touchdown in Saints' devastating last-second loss January 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Brandon Coleman (neck) is out for Saints on Sunday January 12th, 2018