Brandon Coleman (neck) misses another Saints' practice on Thursday
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Brandon Coleman (neck) missed his second consecutive practice on Thursday.
Coleman has been dealing with a neck injury he apparently suffered during the Saints win over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday. If he is unable to play on Sunday, expect Willie Snead to see an uptick in snaps and targets against the Minnesota Vikings.
Our models project Coleman for just 1.3 catches, 15.9 yards and 2.8 Fanduel points versus the Vikings.
- Matt Ryan throws for 379 yards and a touchdown in the Falcons' win October 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham goes off for 143 yards and a touchdown in Giants' loss October 22nd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley reaches the end zone in Giants' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2018
- Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) active for Falcons on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Michael Thomas finds end zone in Saints' win October 22nd, 2018
- Drew Brees throws for 2 scores and leads Saints to victory on Sunday October 22nd, 2018
- Alvin Kamara out-works Mark Ingram, scores in Saints' victory October 22nd, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas ranked as WR7 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Saints' Ted Ginn (knee) reportedly placed on injured reserve October 18th, 2018
- Ted Ginn (knee) did not practice on Wednesday for New Orleans October 17th, 2018