Brandon Coleman (neck) misses another Saints' practice on Thursday
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Brandon Coleman (neck) missed his second consecutive practice on Thursday.
Coleman has been dealing with a neck injury he apparently suffered during the Saints win over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday. If he is unable to play on Sunday, expect Willie Snead to see an uptick in snaps and targets against the Minnesota Vikings.
Our models project Coleman for just 1.3 catches, 15.9 yards and 2.8 Fanduel points versus the Vikings.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Saints reportedly sign Terrance West to help fill void June 13th, 2018
- Free agent Tim Hightower is participating in Saints minicamp June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Terrance West visiting the Saints Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Jamaal Charles visiting with the New Orleans Saints on Wednesday June 12th, 2018