Jaydon Mickens (hamstring) continues to be limited in Jaguars' practice
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Jaydon Mickens (hamstring) has been limited in practice the last two days.
Mickens has been nursing a sore hamstring and is coming off a zero-target performance against the Buffalo Bills in the Wild Card round. Don't expect much, even if fully healthy, against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday.
Our models project Mickens for just 1 catch for 13.7 yards and 2.7 Fanduel points against Pittsburgh.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Jaguars acquire Cody Kessler from Browns to back up Blake Bortles March 28th, 2018
- Corey Grant reportedly re-signs with Jaguars for a year March 22nd, 2018
- Jaguars cutting costs, releasing Marcedes Lewis March 20th, 2018
- Jaguars cut Allen Hurns, saving $7 million in cap room March 20th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins signs 2-year deal with Jaguars March 15th, 2018
- Jaguars sign cornerback D.J. Hayden to three-year deal March 14th, 2018