Jaydon Mickens (hamstring) continues to be limited in Jaguars' practice
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Jaydon Mickens (hamstring) has been limited in practice the last two days.
Mickens has been nursing a sore hamstring and is coming off a zero-target performance against the Buffalo Bills in the Wild Card round. Don't expect much, even if fully healthy, against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday.
Our models project Mickens for just 1 catch for 13.7 yards and 2.7 Fanduel points against Pittsburgh.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- T.J. Yeldon solidly second in Jaguars' backfield July 12th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins to be integral part of Jaguars' offense June 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette slimming down for 2018 season June 12th, 2018
- Jaguars want to use Corey Grant more in 2018 June 1st, 2018
- Jacksonville Jaguars add WR D.J. Chark with the 61st overall pick April 27th, 2018
- Jaguars acquire Cody Kessler from Browns to back up Blake Bortles March 28th, 2018