Jaydon Mickens (hamstring) continues to be limited in Jaguars' practice
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Jaydon Mickens (hamstring) has been limited in practice the last two days.
Mickens has been nursing a sore hamstring and is coming off a zero-target performance against the Buffalo Bills in the Wild Card round. Don't expect much, even if fully healthy, against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday.
Our models project Mickens for just 1 catch for 13.7 yards and 2.7 Fanduel points against Pittsburgh.
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette, Jaguars reportedly 'clear the air' for 2019 January 10th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) out in Week 17 for Jaguars December 30th, 2018
- Carlos Hyde (knee) expected to play for Jacksonville in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Jaguars list Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) as doubtful for Week 17's matchup against Houston December 28th, 2018
- Update: Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) limited Wednesday for Jaguars December 26th, 2018