Jaydon Mickens (hamstring) continues to be limited in Jaguars' practice
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Jaydon Mickens (hamstring) has been limited in practice the last two days.
Mickens has been nursing a sore hamstring and is coming off a zero-target performance against the Buffalo Bills in the Wild Card round. Don't expect much, even if fully healthy, against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday.
Our models project Mickens for just 1 catch for 13.7 yards and 2.7 Fanduel points against Pittsburgh.
- Titans hire ex-Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' Tashaun Gipson (foot) questionable for AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Josh Lambo looking to stay perfect in playoffs versus Patriots on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' T.J. Yeldon projected for limited role on Sunday January 18th, 2018