Jaydon Mickens (hamstring) continues to be limited in Jaguars' practice
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Jaydon Mickens (hamstring) has been limited in practice the last two days.
Mickens has been nursing a sore hamstring and is coming off a zero-target performance against the Buffalo Bills in the Wild Card round. Don't expect much, even if fully healthy, against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday.
Our models project Mickens for just 1 catch for 13.7 yards and 2.7 Fanduel points against Pittsburgh.
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- George Kittle (knee) officially active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Jaguars' T.J. Yeldon rushes for 41 yards on 8 carries in Week 6 loss October 15th, 2018
- Blake Bortles struggles in Jaguars' upset loss on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Jalen Ramsey (ankle) active for Jaguars versus Cowboys October 14th, 2018
- Jalen Ramsey (knee) questionable for Jaguars versus Cowboys October 12th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette ran Friday, has 'chance' to return for Jaguars Week 7 October 12th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly may be on Jaguars' shelf until Week 10 October 10th, 2018