Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected to see double-digit touches against Falcons
Philadelphia Eagles running back LeGarrette Blount is projected by numberFire to see double-digit touches on Saturday versus the Atlanta Falcons.
Blount has been slowly phased out of the Eagles offense as Jay Ajayi has earned a more significant share of the backfield work. Over the last five games, Blount has averaged just 8.0 touches (7.2 carries) while Ajayi has seen 14.5 touches (12.5 carries) in his previous 4 games.
Our models project Blount for 10.5 touches (9.3 carries) for 49.6 yards and 6.9 FanDuel points against the Falcons on Saturday.
- Matt Ryan throws for 379 yards and a touchdown in the Falcons' win October 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham goes off for 143 yards and a touchdown in Giants' loss October 22nd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley reaches the end zone in Giants' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2018
- Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) active for Falcons on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Matthew Stafford efficient on Sunday in Lions' win October 22nd, 2018
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson explodes for 179 yards in Week 7 October 21st, 2018
- Lions' Golden Tate projected for 9.19 targets in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Lions rule out Theo Riddick (knee) for Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Theo Riddick (knee) remains out for Lions Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Lions' Matthew Stafford projected as QB9 for Week 7 October 17th, 2018