Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected to see double-digit touches against Falcons
Philadelphia Eagles running back LeGarrette Blount is projected by numberFire to see double-digit touches on Saturday versus the Atlanta Falcons.
Blount has been slowly phased out of the Eagles offense as Jay Ajayi has earned a more significant share of the backfield work. Over the last five games, Blount has averaged just 8.0 touches (7.2 carries) while Ajayi has seen 14.5 touches (12.5 carries) in his previous 4 games.
Our models project Blount for 10.5 touches (9.3 carries) for 49.6 yards and 6.9 FanDuel points against the Falcons on Saturday.
- Titans hire ex-Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Trey Burton not expected to play a big role on Sunday January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery will look to continue success versus Vikings on Sunday January 17th, 2018