Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected to see double-digit touches against Falcons
Philadelphia Eagles running back LeGarrette Blount is projected by numberFire to see double-digit touches on Saturday versus the Atlanta Falcons.
Blount has been slowly phased out of the Eagles offense as Jay Ajayi has earned a more significant share of the backfield work. Over the last five games, Blount has averaged just 8.0 touches (7.2 carries) while Ajayi has seen 14.5 touches (12.5 carries) in his previous 4 games.
Our models project Blount for 10.5 touches (9.3 carries) for 49.6 yards and 6.9 FanDuel points against the Falcons on Saturday.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Eagles release Daryl Worley following Sunday arrest April 15th, 2018
- Eagles' Michael Bennett indicted on felony charge March 23rd, 2018
- Eagles reportedly sign Mike Wallace to 1-year deal March 22nd, 2018
- Eagles re-sign Nigel Bradham to five-year contract March 14th, 2018
- Panthers acquire Torrey Smith, send cornerback Daryl Worley to Eagles March 9th, 2018
- Report: Seahawks trading Michael Bennett to Eagles March 7th, 2018