Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected to see double-digit touches against Falcons
Philadelphia Eagles running back LeGarrette Blount is projected by numberFire to see double-digit touches on Saturday versus the Atlanta Falcons.
Blount has been slowly phased out of the Eagles offense as Jay Ajayi has earned a more significant share of the backfield work. Over the last five games, Blount has averaged just 8.0 touches (7.2 carries) while Ajayi has seen 14.5 touches (12.5 carries) in his previous 4 games.
Our models project Blount for 10.5 touches (9.3 carries) for 49.6 yards and 6.9 FanDuel points against the Falcons on Saturday.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Lions see rookie Kerryon Johnson as a three-down back June 1st, 2018
- Dolphins acquire Akeem Spence in trade with Lions May 3rd, 2018
- Detroit Lions trade up to 43 to take Auburn RB Kerryon Johnson April 27th, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Frank Gore, Lions reportedly close to deal March 14th, 2018
- Eric Ebron released by Lions March 14th, 2018