Rex Burkhead makes 'nice progress' at Patriots' practice on Thursday
New England Patriots running back Rex Burkhead (knee) is listed as questionable for the Divisional Round against the Tennessee Titans, but made "nice progress" in Thursday's practice.
Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald writes that, according to a source, Burkhead "made some nice progress today during practice and has a legitimate chance to play" on Saturday. After missing the final two weeks of the regular season, Burkhead may be limited if active but injuries to Mike Gillislee (knee) and James White (ankle) could force the issue.
numberFire's models project Burkhead to score 10.9 FanDuel points, at a cost of $6,400, in the Divisional Round, with 55.4 offensive yards and .66 touchdowns on 10.1 touches (2.7 catches).
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- George Kittle (knee) officially active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- James White gains 92 yards from scrimmage in Patriots' win October 15th, 2018
- Stephen Gostkowski goes 5-for-5, hits Patriots' game-winner October 15th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski comes up with 2 clutch receptions late in Patriots' win October 14th, 2018
- Sony Michel finds the endzone twice in Patriots high-scoring win October 14th, 2018
- Tom Brady tops 300 passing yards as Patriots top Chiefs in shootout October 14th, 2018
- Patriots' Sony Michel (questionable) reportedly expected to play in Week 6 October 14th, 2018