Rex Burkhead makes 'nice progress' at Patriots' practice on Thursday
New England Patriots running back Rex Burkhead (knee) is listed as questionable for the Divisional Round against the Tennessee Titans, but made "nice progress" in Thursday's practice.
Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald writes that, according to a source, Burkhead "made some nice progress today during practice and has a legitimate chance to play" on Saturday. After missing the final two weeks of the regular season, Burkhead may be limited if active but injuries to Mike Gillislee (knee) and James White (ankle) could force the issue.
numberFire's models project Burkhead to score 10.9 FanDuel points, at a cost of $6,400, in the Divisional Round, with 55.4 offensive yards and .66 touchdowns on 10.1 touches (2.7 catches).
- Titans hire ex-Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Andrew Sendejo (concussion) expected to play in NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (back) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) returns to Patriots' practice on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Chris Hogan ready to play as much as possible for New England in AFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018