Rex Burkhead makes 'nice progress' at Patriots' practice on Thursday
New England Patriots running back Rex Burkhead (knee) is listed as questionable for the Divisional Round against the Tennessee Titans, but made "nice progress" in Thursday's practice.
Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald writes that, according to a source, Burkhead "made some nice progress today during practice and has a legitimate chance to play" on Saturday. After missing the final two weeks of the regular season, Burkhead may be limited if active but injuries to Mike Gillislee (knee) and James White (ankle) could force the issue.
numberFire's models project Burkhead to score 10.9 FanDuel points, at a cost of $6,400, in the Divisional Round, with 55.4 offensive yards and .66 touchdowns on 10.1 touches (2.7 catches).
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski won't hold out for Patriots' training camp July 17th, 2018
- Pats' Julian Edelman loses appeal; 4-game suspension stands July 3rd, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday June 25th, 2018
- Free agent Eric Decker eyeing up Patriots June 21st, 2018
- Rex Burkhead, James White seeing bulk of Patriots' first-team work June 13th, 2018
- Report: Patriots were shopping Rob Gronkowski prior to NFL Draft June 13th, 2018