Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) will play against the Saints Sunday
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Devin Funchess (shoulder) will play against the Saints this weekend despite being listed as questionable on the injury report.
Funchess sat out Wednesday and Thursday's practices but returned to the field on Friday. The lack of practice time is nothing new for the wide receiver, who has been battling a shoulder injury for the past few weeks.
Our models project Funchess for 10.4 FanDuel points against the Saints this weekend.
- Chicago's Mitchell Trubisky ranked among Week 15's top-ten quarterbacks December 14th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) expected to play in Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Colts' Eric Ebron projected for 7.8 targets in Week 15's matchup against Dallas December 14th, 2018
- New England's Rob Gronkowski ranked as Week 15's TE3 December 14th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) questionable for Bills Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) good to go for Steelers versus Patriots December 14th, 2018
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey produces 101 scrimmage yards in Week 14's loss to Cleveland December 9th, 2018
- Cam Newton left off Panthers' final Week 14 injury report December 7th, 2018
- Graham Gano (knee) reportedly ruled out for Panthers Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Panthers sign Chandler Catanzaro as Graham Gano (knee) insurance December 7th, 2018
- Cam Newton (shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 for Carolina December 6th, 2018
- Cam Newton (shoulder) not throwing at Panthers practice Thursday December 6th, 2018