Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) misses Wednesday's practice
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Devin Funchess (shoulder) did not practice on Wednesday.
This isn't anything new for Funchess, who has been missing practices due to his shoulder injury since Week 14. He hasn't missed a game in that time, and he should be full-go against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.
numberFire's models project Funchess for 4.2 receptions, 61.2 yards and 0.4 touchdowns on Wildcard Weekend.
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- DeShone Kizer and Brett Hundley struggling during Packers' minicamp June 21st, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson receives legal slap on wrist June 21st, 2018
- Free agent Eric Decker eyeing up Patriots June 21st, 2018
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston could be facing suspension June 21st, 2018
- Seahawks' Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle, hamstring) will be ready for training camp June 21st, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly (shoulder) says he is on schedule June 12th, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Panthers place Fozzy Whittaker (knee) on injured reserve May 10th, 2018
- C.J. Anderson signs 1-year deal with Panthers May 7th, 2018