Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) misses Wednesday's practice
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Devin Funchess (shoulder) did not practice on Wednesday.
This isn't anything new for Funchess, who has been missing practices due to his shoulder injury since Week 14. He hasn't missed a game in that time, and he should be full-go against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.
numberFire's models project Funchess for 4.2 receptions, 61.2 yards and 0.4 touchdowns on Wildcard Weekend.
- Browns' Carlos Hyde projected to be a top-15 back in Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Miami's Kenyan Drake (abdomen) a full participant in Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) limited in Raiders' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill believes Dolphins have the 'hunger and desire to win' September 19th, 2018
- Sam Bradford will remain the Cardinals starting quarterback for Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Jack Doyle (hip) not practicing on Wednesday for Indy September 19th, 2018
- Panthers' D.J. Moore needs more usage, coach Ron Rivera said September 17th, 2018
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey catches 14 passes in Week 2 September 16th, 2018
- Cam Newton tops 300 yards but Panthers fall to Falcons in Week 2 September 16th, 2018
- Panthers' Daryl Williams (knee) placed on Injured Reserve September 12th, 2018
- Greg Olsen (foot) hopes to play again for Panthers this season September 11th, 2018
- Carolina won't stop Cam Newton from running the ball September 11th, 2018