Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) misses Wednesday's practice
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Devin Funchess (shoulder) did not practice on Wednesday.
This isn't anything new for Funchess, who has been missing practices due to his shoulder injury since Week 14. He hasn't missed a game in that time, and he should be full-go against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.
numberFire's models project Funchess for 4.2 receptions, 61.2 yards and 0.4 touchdowns on Wildcard Weekend.
- Raiders release C.J. Anderson December 11th, 2018
- Buccaneers' DeSean Jackson (thumb) unable to squeeze ball December 11th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) limited on Tuesday for Chargers December 11th, 2018
- Eagles put Corey Clement (knee) on injured reserve December 11th, 2018
- Lions place Ezekiel Ansah on injured reserve with shoulder injury December 11th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill (heel) limited on Tuesday for Kansas City December 11th, 2018
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey produces 101 scrimmage yards in Week 14's loss to Cleveland December 9th, 2018
- Cam Newton left off Panthers' final Week 14 injury report December 7th, 2018
- Graham Gano (knee) reportedly ruled out for Panthers Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Panthers sign Chandler Catanzaro as Graham Gano (knee) insurance December 7th, 2018
- Cam Newton (shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 for Carolina December 6th, 2018
- Cam Newton (shoulder) not throwing at Panthers practice Thursday December 6th, 2018