Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) ruled out for Week 17
Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) will not play in Week 17 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Sanders missed practice all week, so as expected he will sit out Denver's season finale. Demaryius Thomas could see more targets with Sanders sidelined.
Sanders averaged 7.6 FanDuel points per game this year.
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Broncos sign second-rounder Courtland Sutton to four-year deal May 10th, 2018
- Denver Broncos use a third-round pick on Oregon RB Royce Freeman April 27th, 2018
- Denver Broncos select WR Courtland Sutton with the 40th pick April 27th, 2018
- Denver Broncos draft DE Bradley Chubb with the fifth pick in the 2018 NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018