Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) ruled out for Week 17
Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) will not play in Week 17 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Sanders missed practice all week, so as expected he will sit out Denver's season finale. Demaryius Thomas could see more targets with Sanders sidelined.
Sanders averaged 7.6 FanDuel points per game this year.
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Broncos choose Vic Fangio to be new head coach January 9th, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay to undergo surgery for 'serious' wrist injury December 26th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) facing 'lengthy recovery' December 26th, 2018
- Phillip Lindsay injures wrist, hopeful to play in Broncos' finale December 25th, 2018
- Courtland Sutton draws 10 targets, scores in Denver loss December 25th, 2018
- Broncos' Tim Patrick sees less work in loss December 25th, 2018