Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) ruled out for Week 17
Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) will not play in Week 17 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Sanders missed practice all week, so as expected he will sit out Denver's season finale. Demaryius Thomas could see more targets with Sanders sidelined.
Sanders averaged 7.6 FanDuel points per game this year.
- Sam Bradford inactive for Cardinals on Thursday night October 18th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) reportedly 'out a few weeks' for Washington October 18th, 2018
- Bears' Allen Robinson (groin) did not practice on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- T.J. Yeldon (foot, ankle) practices for Jaguars Thursday October 18th, 2018
- DeAndre Hopkins (foot) sits out Texans practice Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) practices in full for Cowboys Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Broncos' Royce Freeman projected for single-digit touches in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay projected for 13.32 touches in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Broncos' Demaryius Thomas projected for 8.90 targets in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Emmanuel Sanders has 7 catches, 115 yards, 1 touchdown for Denver October 15th, 2018
- Case Keenum tops 300 yards as Broncos come up short October 14th, 2018
- Broncos' Case Keenum cleared from concussion protocol October 14th, 2018