Texans' Taylor Heinicke (concussion) out for remainder of Monday's game
Houston Texans quarterback Taylor Heinicke will not return to Monday's game versus the Pittsburgh Steelers, after being diagnosed with a concussion.
Heinicke came on late in the first half in relief of starter T.J. Yates, who was being evaluated for a concussion himself. But Yates was cleared of a concussion before Heinicke suffered one of his own, leading the Texans to go back to Yates.
Prior to his injury, Heinicke completed 1-of-1 passes for 10 yards, with another 2 yards on 1 carry, totaling 0.6 FanDuel points.
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson (hand) says he will play in Texans' finale December 28th, 2020
- Brandin Cooks comes away with 141 yards, touchdown for Texans December 28th, 2020
- Texans' David Johnson scores twice in Week 16 loss to Cincinnati December 28th, 2020
- Houston's Deshaun Watson (hand) accounts for 324 yards and 3 scores in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Houston's Duke Johnson (neck) remains sidelined in Week 16 December 25th, 2020