Brock Osweiler expected to start for Denver in Week 16
Denver Broncos quarterback Brock Osweiler is expected to start versus the Washington Redskins in Week 16.
With Trevor Siemian on IR and Paxton Lynch dealing with a sprained ankle, the Broncos are expected to turn to Osweiler again on Sunday. While they would prefer to play Lynch in the final two games, he does not appear healthy enough to give it a go this week. Week 16 would be Osweiler's fourth start of the season.
Osweiler racked up 25.46 FanDuel points as he totaled 3 touchdowns in relief of Siemian in Week 15.
- Matt Bryant (hamstring) active for Atlanta in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) inactive for Detroit in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Torrey Smith (knee) out for Carolina in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) active for Titans in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- A.J. Green (toe) out in Week 11 for Bengals November 18th, 2018
- Steelers could use transition tag on Le'Veon Bell for 2019 season November 18th, 2018
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) threw Sunday without pain November 13th, 2018
- DeVante Parker (shoulder) 'week-to-week' for Dolphins November 12th, 2018
- Frank Gore gains 102 yards in Dolphins' loss November 12th, 2018
- Jakeem Grant (Achilles) expected to play for Miami in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Kenny Stills (groin) not listed on Dolphins' Week 10 injury report for Miami November 9th, 2018
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) targeting Week 12 return November 7th, 2018