Brock Osweiler expected to start for Denver in Week 16
Denver Broncos quarterback Brock Osweiler is expected to start versus the Washington Redskins in Week 16.
With Trevor Siemian on IR and Paxton Lynch dealing with a sprained ankle, the Broncos are expected to turn to Osweiler again on Sunday. While they would prefer to play Lynch in the final two games, he does not appear healthy enough to give it a go this week. Week 16 would be Osweiler's fourth start of the season.
Osweiler racked up 25.46 FanDuel points as he totaled 3 touchdowns in relief of Siemian in Week 15.
- Bills' A.J. McCarron did not break his collarbone, will soon return to practice August 20th, 2018
- Ravens' Jimmy Smith facing multi-game ban August 20th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected to lead all tight ends in catches August 20th, 2018
- Jaguars' Keelan Cole receiving first-team reps during training camp August 20th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) in helmet at Eagles' practice Monday August 20th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson reportedly signing with Washington August 20th, 2018
- DeVante Parker reportedly has broken finger, 'hopeful' for Dolphins' opener August 14th, 2018
- Dolphins sign running back Jeremy Langford August 6th, 2018
- Kenyan Drake and Frank Gore listed as co-starters for Dolphins August 5th, 2018
- Dolphins' Danny Amendola listed as starter on unofficial depth chart August 5th, 2018
- Mike Gesicki buried on Dolphins' initial depth chart August 5th, 2018
- Albert Wilson works with Dolphins' second team on Thursday July 27th, 2018