Bengals' Joe Mixon (concussion) remains in protocol Wednesday
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon is still in the league's concussion protocol, reports The Cincinnati Enquirer's Paul Dehner Jr.
Mixon suffered a concussion nine days ago and sat out Week 14 as a result. At this time, it seems unlikely that he'll play this Sunday. Giovani Bernard should shoulder the load once again, with Brian Hill seeing limited carries as the number-two rusher.
If he's able to get back on track and suit up against the Minnesota Vikings, our models like Mixon to tally 6.1 FanDuel points while costing $6,700 on this week's slate.
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert (back) might not be ready for Bengals training camp June 13th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert's health a mystery as he misses Bengals' minicamp session on Tuesday June 12th, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict facing a four-game suspension for PEDs March 16th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert staying with Bengals for at least one more season March 15th, 2018
- Chris Baker agrees to one-year deal with Bengals March 7th, 2018
- Bengals' impending free agent Tyler Eifert says he is back to full health March 6th, 2018