Bengals' Joe Mixon (concussion) remains in protocol Wednesday
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon is still in the league's concussion protocol, reports The Cincinnati Enquirer's Paul Dehner Jr.
Mixon suffered a concussion nine days ago and sat out Week 14 as a result. At this time, it seems unlikely that he'll play this Sunday. Giovani Bernard should shoulder the load once again, with Brian Hill seeing limited carries as the number-two rusher.
If he's able to get back on track and suit up against the Minnesota Vikings, our models like Mixon to tally 6.1 FanDuel points while costing $6,700 on this week's slate.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd (knee) out for Cincinnati in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict's career could be at risk due to concussions December 27th, 2018
- Tyler Boyd (knee) still sidelined for Bengals at start of practice week December 26th, 2018
- Vontaze Burfict exits Week 16 early for Bengals with concussion December 23rd, 2018
- Joe Mixon upgraded to full practice, 'focal point' for Bengals versus Browns December 21st, 2018
- Tyler Boyd (knee) officially out for Bengals Week 16 December 21st, 2018