Bengals' Joe Mixon (concussion) remains in protocol Wednesday
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon is still in the league's concussion protocol, reports The Cincinnati Enquirer's Paul Dehner Jr.
Mixon suffered a concussion nine days ago and sat out Week 14 as a result. At this time, it seems unlikely that he'll play this Sunday. Giovani Bernard should shoulder the load once again, with Brian Hill seeing limited carries as the number-two rusher.
If he's able to get back on track and suit up against the Minnesota Vikings, our models like Mixon to tally 6.1 FanDuel points while costing $6,700 on this week's slate.
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict facing a four-game suspension for PEDs March 16th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert staying with Bengals for at least one more season March 15th, 2018
- Chris Baker agrees to one-year deal with Bengals March 7th, 2018
- Bengals' impending free agent Tyler Eifert says he is back to full health March 6th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert (back) cleared for Bengals' OTAs February 26th, 2018
- Vikings will reportedly 'consider' A.J. McCarron in free agency February 19th, 2018