Bengals' Joe Mixon (concussion) remains in protocol Wednesday
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon is still in the league's concussion protocol, reports The Cincinnati Enquirer's Paul Dehner Jr.
Mixon suffered a concussion nine days ago and sat out Week 14 as a result. At this time, it seems unlikely that he'll play this Sunday. Giovani Bernard should shoulder the load once again, with Brian Hill seeing limited carries as the number-two rusher.
If he's able to get back on track and suit up against the Minnesota Vikings, our models like Mixon to tally 6.1 FanDuel points while costing $6,700 on this week's slate.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Andy Dalton inefficient as Bengals fall to Steelers October 15th, 2018
- Tyler Boyd catches 2 touchdowns for Bengals October 15th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. Green hauls in 7 catches in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Joe Mixon sees 15 touches in Bengals' Week 6 loss October 14th, 2018
- Bengals' John Ross (groin) reportedly not expected to play in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. Green projected as WR9 for Week 6 October 12th, 2018