Bengals' Joe Mixon (concussion) remains in protocol Wednesday
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon is still in the league's concussion protocol, reports The Cincinnati Enquirer's Paul Dehner Jr.
Mixon suffered a concussion nine days ago and sat out Week 14 as a result. At this time, it seems unlikely that he'll play this Sunday. Giovani Bernard should shoulder the load once again, with Brian Hill seeing limited carries as the number-two rusher.
If he's able to get back on track and suit up against the Minnesota Vikings, our models like Mixon to tally 6.1 FanDuel points while costing $6,700 on this week's slate.
- Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to finish as the second-best fantasy kicker on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. McCarron wanted 'opportunity' to start for Browns January 16th, 2018
- Cincinnati Bengals re-sign head coach Marvin Lewis to a 2-year contract January 2nd, 2018
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active for Bengals in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Joe Mixon (ankle) is expected to play Sunday for Bengals December 31st, 2017
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) listed as questionable versus Ravens December 29th, 2017
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) practicing on Thursday December 28th, 2017