Falcons' Devonta Freeman could see more touches if Tevin Coleman (concussion) sits Week 15
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman is projected for 12.2 rushes, 2.3 catches and 84.7 total yards in Monday night's divisional matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
This past week, Freeman scored his first touchdown since Week 4 and ran for 91 yards on 24 carries. His backfield mate, Tevin Coleman (concussion), was limited to nine carries after suffering an injury. Coleman isn't practicing on Tuesday and could miss his first game of the year. When Coleman missed three games a year ago, Freeman averaged 16.3 touches and 81.3 yards a game.
Priced at $7,000, Freeman's projected 14.3 FanDuel points rank him sixth among all running backs on the Week 15 slate.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Falcons 'hopeful' Mohamed Sanu (hip) will play Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Matt Bryant (hamstring) will not play for Falcons Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Devonta Freeman (foot) expected to remain out for Falcons Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley reportedly only has bone bruise in ankle October 15th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman catches touchdown as Falcons sink Buccaneers October 15th, 2018
- Falcons' Austin Hooper catches 9 passes for 71 yards, 1 touchdown October 15th, 2018