Falcons' Devonta Freeman could see more touches if Tevin Coleman (concussion) sits Week 15
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman is projected for 12.2 rushes, 2.3 catches and 84.7 total yards in Monday night's divisional matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
This past week, Freeman scored his first touchdown since Week 4 and ran for 91 yards on 24 carries. His backfield mate, Tevin Coleman (concussion), was limited to nine carries after suffering an injury. Coleman isn't practicing on Tuesday and could miss his first game of the year. When Coleman missed three games a year ago, Freeman averaged 16.3 touches and 81.3 yards a game.
Priced at $7,000, Freeman's projected 14.3 FanDuel points rank him sixth among all running backs on the Week 15 slate.
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Safety Ron Parker signs with the Falcons June 25th, 2018
- Julio Jones expected at Falcons' July passing camp June 14th, 2018
- Julio Jones to skip Falcons' minicamp, officially a holdout June 11th, 2018
- Atlanta's Julio Jones absent from OTA's, not contract related May 29th, 2018
- Falcons sign Matt Ryan to five-year extension May 3rd, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons draft WR Calvin Ridley with the 26th pick April 26th, 2018