Falcons' Devonta Freeman could see more touches if Tevin Coleman (concussion) sits Week 15
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman is projected for 12.2 rushes, 2.3 catches and 84.7 total yards in Monday night's divisional matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
This past week, Freeman scored his first touchdown since Week 4 and ran for 91 yards on 24 carries. His backfield mate, Tevin Coleman (concussion), was limited to nine carries after suffering an injury. Coleman isn't practicing on Tuesday and could miss his first game of the year. When Coleman missed three games a year ago, Freeman averaged 16.3 touches and 81.3 yards a game.
Priced at $7,000, Freeman's projected 14.3 FanDuel points rank him sixth among all running backs on the Week 15 slate.
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (knee) won't require surgery January 18th, 2018
- Taylor Gabriel finishes with just 4 yards in Falcons' loss January 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper targeted just once in Falcons' playoff loss January 14th, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu racks up 50 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman leads the Falcons in rushing in Saturday's playoff loss January 14th, 2018