Falcons' Devonta Freeman could see more touches if Tevin Coleman (concussion) sits Week 15
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman is projected for 12.2 rushes, 2.3 catches and 84.7 total yards in Monday night's divisional matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
This past week, Freeman scored his first touchdown since Week 4 and ran for 91 yards on 24 carries. His backfield mate, Tevin Coleman (concussion), was limited to nine carries after suffering an injury. Coleman isn't practicing on Tuesday and could miss his first game of the year. When Coleman missed three games a year ago, Freeman averaged 16.3 touches and 81.3 yards a game.
Priced at $7,000, Freeman's projected 14.3 FanDuel points rank him sixth among all running backs on the Week 15 slate.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip, ribs) will be active in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman (groin) available to play in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman (groin) sidelined again for Atlanta Thursday December 27th, 2018
- Julio Jones (hip, ribs) still not practicing for Falcons in Week 17 December 27th, 2018
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman (groin) misses Wednesday's practice December 26th, 2018