Falcons' Devonta Freeman could see more touches if Tevin Coleman (concussion) sits Week 15
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman is projected for 12.2 rushes, 2.3 catches and 84.7 total yards in Monday night's divisional matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
This past week, Freeman scored his first touchdown since Week 4 and ran for 91 yards on 24 carries. His backfield mate, Tevin Coleman (concussion), was limited to nine carries after suffering an injury. Coleman isn't practicing on Tuesday and could miss his first game of the year. When Coleman missed three games a year ago, Freeman averaged 16.3 touches and 81.3 yards a game.
Priced at $7,000, Freeman's projected 14.3 FanDuel points rank him sixth among all running backs on the Week 15 slate.
- Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to finish as the second-best fantasy kicker on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (knee) won't require surgery January 18th, 2018
- Taylor Gabriel finishes with just 4 yards in Falcons' loss January 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper targeted just once in Falcons' playoff loss January 14th, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu racks up 50 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman leads the Falcons in rushing in Saturday's playoff loss January 14th, 2018