Saints' Mark Ingram projected as top-3 running back against Jets
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram is projected for 16.5 FanDuel points in Sunday's home matchup against the New York Jets.
With Alvin Kamara (concussion) exiting Thursday's game early, Ingram's production was surprisingly below average. Kamara is expected to play in Week 15, but, at home and favored over the Jets, Ingram is primed to return to his usual levels as he ranks as our third-best option at the position this week.
At $8,300, Ingram's projected to total 98.2 yards and 0.88 touchdowns on 17.1 rushes and 3.1 catches. Only Le'Veon Bell and Melvin Gordon are projected for more FanDuel Points in Week 15.
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Saints reportedly sign Terrance West to help fill void June 13th, 2018
- Free agent Tim Hightower is participating in Saints minicamp June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Terrance West visiting the Saints Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Jamaal Charles visiting with the New Orleans Saints on Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Mark Ingram not expected to join Saints until veteran minicamp May 10th, 2018
- Mark Ingram's appeal of 4-game PED ban previously denied by NFL May 9th, 2018