Saints' Mark Ingram projected as top-3 running back against Jets
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram is projected for 16.5 FanDuel points in Sunday's home matchup against the New York Jets.
With Alvin Kamara (concussion) exiting Thursday's game early, Ingram's production was surprisingly below average. Kamara is expected to play in Week 15, but, at home and favored over the Jets, Ingram is primed to return to his usual levels as he ranks as our third-best option at the position this week.
At $8,300, Ingram's projected to total 98.2 yards and 0.88 touchdowns on 17.1 rushes and 3.1 catches. Only Le'Veon Bell and Melvin Gordon are projected for more FanDuel Points in Week 15.
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Andrew Sendejo (concussion) expected to play in NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara totals 105 yards and a touchdown in Saints' devastating last-second loss January 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Brandon Coleman (neck) is out for Saints on Sunday January 12th, 2018