Saints' Mark Ingram projected as top-3 running back against Jets
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram is projected for 16.5 FanDuel points in Sunday's home matchup against the New York Jets.
With Alvin Kamara (concussion) exiting Thursday's game early, Ingram's production was surprisingly below average. Kamara is expected to play in Week 15, but, at home and favored over the Jets, Ingram is primed to return to his usual levels as he ranks as our third-best option at the position this week.
At $8,300, Ingram's projected to total 98.2 yards and 0.88 touchdowns on 17.1 rushes and 3.1 catches. Only Le'Veon Bell and Melvin Gordon are projected for more FanDuel Points in Week 15.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees sets the all-time passing yardage record October 8th, 2018
- Saints' Mark Ingram bulldozes his way to 2 touchdowns in return from suspension October 8th, 2018
- Tre'Quan Smith reels in 2 touchdowns in Saints' win October 8th, 2018
- Saints' Ted Ginn (knee) ruled out for Week 5 October 6th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara (knee) limited on Friday for New Orleans October 5th, 2018
- Saints plan to 'figure out the balance' in backfield October 2nd, 2018