Saints' Mark Ingram projected as top-3 running back against Jets
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram is projected for 16.5 FanDuel points in Sunday's home matchup against the New York Jets.
With Alvin Kamara (concussion) exiting Thursday's game early, Ingram's production was surprisingly below average. Kamara is expected to play in Week 15, but, at home and favored over the Jets, Ingram is primed to return to his usual levels as he ranks as our third-best option at the position this week.
At $8,300, Ingram's projected to total 98.2 yards and 0.88 touchdowns on 17.1 rushes and 3.1 catches. Only Le'Veon Bell and Melvin Gordon are projected for more FanDuel Points in Week 15.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Saints re-sign Alex Okafor on $10 million deal March 16th, 2018
- Patrick Robinson reportedly returning to Saints with 4-year, $20 million deal March 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees reportedly re-signs with Saints for two years, $50 million March 13th, 2018
- Saints, Drew Brees to discuss 'short-term deal' February 22nd, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara named Offensive Rookie of the Year February 3rd, 2018