Saints' Michael Thomas in good spot against the Jets in Week 15
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas gets the New York Jets in Week 15.
Thomas is coming off a strong Week 14 performance against the Atlanta Falcons, catching 10-of-14 targets for 117 yards and a touchdown. He'll have a great opportunity to keep things going against the Jets, who rank 25th against the pass by numberFire's schedule-adjusted metrics. The Saints enter the week with the highest implied team total on the board (31.5).
In Week 15, numberFire projects Thomas for 6.8 receptions, 83.0 yards, and 1.0 touchdowns on 10.7 targets, which would amount to 17.7 FanDuel points.
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Andrew Sendejo (concussion) expected to play in NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara totals 105 yards and a touchdown in Saints' devastating last-second loss January 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Brandon Coleman (neck) is out for Saints on Sunday January 12th, 2018