Saints' Michael Thomas in good spot against the Jets in Week 15
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas gets the New York Jets in Week 15.
Thomas is coming off a strong Week 14 performance against the Atlanta Falcons, catching 10-of-14 targets for 117 yards and a touchdown. He'll have a great opportunity to keep things going against the Jets, who rank 25th against the pass by numberFire's schedule-adjusted metrics. The Saints enter the week with the highest implied team total on the board (31.5).
In Week 15, numberFire projects Thomas for 6.8 receptions, 83.0 yards, and 1.0 touchdowns on 10.7 targets, which would amount to 17.7 FanDuel points.
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Saints reportedly sign Terrance West to help fill void June 13th, 2018
- Free agent Tim Hightower is participating in Saints minicamp June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Terrance West visiting the Saints Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Jamaal Charles visiting with the New Orleans Saints on Wednesday June 12th, 2018