Saints' Michael Thomas in good spot against the Jets in Week 15
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas gets the New York Jets in Week 15.
Thomas is coming off a strong Week 14 performance against the Atlanta Falcons, catching 10-of-14 targets for 117 yards and a touchdown. He'll have a great opportunity to keep things going against the Jets, who rank 25th against the pass by numberFire's schedule-adjusted metrics. The Saints enter the week with the highest implied team total on the board (31.5).
In Week 15, numberFire projects Thomas for 6.8 receptions, 83.0 yards, and 1.0 touchdowns on 10.7 targets, which would amount to 17.7 FanDuel points.
- Matt Ryan throws for 379 yards and a touchdown in the Falcons' win October 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham goes off for 143 yards and a touchdown in Giants' loss October 22nd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley reaches the end zone in Giants' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2018
- Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) active for Falcons on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Michael Thomas finds end zone in Saints' win October 22nd, 2018
- Drew Brees throws for 2 scores and leads Saints to victory on Sunday October 22nd, 2018
- Alvin Kamara out-works Mark Ingram, scores in Saints' victory October 22nd, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas ranked as WR7 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Saints' Ted Ginn (knee) reportedly placed on injured reserve October 18th, 2018
- Ted Ginn (knee) did not practice on Wednesday for New Orleans October 17th, 2018