Steelers' Joe Haden (leg) will return to practice this week
With a huge showdown with the New England Patriots looming, Pittsburgh Steelers' cornerback Joe Haden (leg) will return to practice this week.
Haden has been out with a fractured fibula since Week 10 and while this is good news, it doesn't mean that the veteran defensive back will be a go for Sunday's tilt.
The Patriots lead the NFL with 287.2 passing yards per game while the Steelers rank fourth against the pass this year.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown ignoring Steelers, owner open to trade January 11th, 2019
- Ben Roethlisberger and Steelers likely to extend and restructure contract January 5th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown (knee) ruled out for Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Steelers' James Conner (ankle) will reportedly play in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) expected to play for Pittsburgh in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- John Brown (hamstring) expected to play for Ravens in Week 17 December 30th, 2018