Steelers' Joe Haden (leg) will return to practice this week
With a huge showdown with the New England Patriots looming, Pittsburgh Steelers' cornerback Joe Haden (leg) will return to practice this week.
Haden has been out with a fractured fibula since Week 10 and while this is good news, it doesn't mean that the veteran defensive back will be a go for Sunday's tilt.
The Patriots lead the NFL with 287.2 passing yards per game while the Steelers rank fourth against the pass this year.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- George Kittle (knee) officially active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- No sign of Le'Veon Bell at Steelers' facility on Monday, according to report October 15th, 2018
- JuJu Smith-Schuster posts 111 yards on 7 receptions for Pittsburgh October 15th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger passes for 369 yards, 1 touchdown in Steelers' win October 15th, 2018
- Antonio Brown hauls in the game-winning score for Pittsburgh in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- James Conner tops 100 yards, scores twice in Steelers' victory October 14th, 2018