Steelers' Joe Haden (leg) will return to practice this week
With a huge showdown with the New England Patriots looming, Pittsburgh Steelers' cornerback Joe Haden (leg) will return to practice this week.
Haden has been out with a fractured fibula since Week 10 and while this is good news, it doesn't mean that the veteran defensive back will be a go for Sunday's tilt.
The Patriots lead the NFL with 287.2 passing yards per game while the Steelers rank fourth against the pass this year.
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell expected to skip Steelers' training camp July 7th, 2018
- Steelers and Le'Veon Bell making progress on contact negotiations June 26th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger expects to play 3-to-5 more years May 1st, 2018
- Steelers move up in third round to draft QB Mason Rudolph April 27th, 2018
- Pittsburgh Steelers draft WR James Washington with 60th overall pick April 27th, 2018