Steelers' Joe Haden (leg) will return to practice this week
With a huge showdown with the New England Patriots looming, Pittsburgh Steelers' cornerback Joe Haden (leg) will return to practice this week.
Haden has been out with a fractured fibula since Week 10 and while this is good news, it doesn't mean that the veteran defensive back will be a go for Sunday's tilt.
The Patriots lead the NFL with 287.2 passing yards per game while the Steelers rank fourth against the pass this year.
- Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to finish as the second-best fantasy kicker on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Steelers reportedly parting ways with OC Todd Haley January 17th, 2018
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018
- Vance McDonald leads the Steelers in targets and catches in Sunday's loss January 14th, 2018
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster's late touchdown salvages a disappointing fantasy day January 14th, 2018
- Jesse James catches just 1 pass in Steelers' loss to Jaguars January 14th, 2018