Steelers' Joe Haden (leg) will return to practice this week
With a huge showdown with the New England Patriots looming, Pittsburgh Steelers' cornerback Joe Haden (leg) will return to practice this week.
Haden has been out with a fractured fibula since Week 10 and while this is good news, it doesn't mean that the veteran defensive back will be a go for Sunday's tilt.
The Patriots lead the NFL with 287.2 passing yards per game while the Steelers rank fourth against the pass this year.
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will play in 2018 March 8th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell reportedly tagged by Steelers March 6th, 2018
- Steelers have no interest in trading Martavis Bryant February 28th, 2018
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier (back) won't play in 2018 February 28th, 2018
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018