Ryan Shazier (back) officially placed on Steelers' Injured Reserve
Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier (back surgery) was placed on injured reserve.
This is a formality after Shazier underwent surgery for his spine last week. It remains to be seen when -- or if -- the 25-year-old linebacker will be able to play football again.
Shazier recorded 89 tackles (75 solo) with 11 pass deflections, 3 interceptions, and 2 forced fumbles in 12 games this season.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) does not practice for Steelers Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) could return for Steelers this week December 11th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) expects to play for Steelers Sunday December 11th, 2018
- JuJu Smith-Schuster has 8 catches for 130 yards, 2 scores in Steelers' loss December 10th, 2018
- Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown held to 35 yards in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaves Week 14's game with a rib injury December 9th, 2018