Ryan Shazier (back) officially placed on Steelers' Injured Reserve
Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier (back surgery) was placed on injured reserve.
This is a formality after Shazier underwent surgery for his spine last week. It remains to be seen when -- or if -- the 25-year-old linebacker will be able to play football again.
Shazier recorded 89 tackles (75 solo) with 11 pass deflections, 3 interceptions, and 2 forced fumbles in 12 games this season.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June March 20th, 2018
- Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Jaguars cutting costs, releasing Marcedes Lewis March 20th, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Report: Ryan Grant signing with Colts March 20th, 2018
- Jaguars cut Allen Hurns, saving $7 million in cap room March 20th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will play in 2018 March 8th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell reportedly tagged by Steelers March 6th, 2018
- Steelers have no interest in trading Martavis Bryant February 28th, 2018
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier (back) won't play in 2018 February 28th, 2018
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell fully expected to be franchise tagged by Steelers February 20th, 2018