Ryan Shazier (back) officially placed on Steelers' Injured Reserve
Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier (back surgery) was placed on injured reserve.
This is a formality after Shazier underwent surgery for his spine last week. It remains to be seen when -- or if -- the 25-year-old linebacker will be able to play football again.
Shazier recorded 89 tackles (75 solo) with 11 pass deflections, 3 interceptions, and 2 forced fumbles in 12 games this season.
- C.J. Beathard confirmed to be Niners' starting QB in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Tom Savage expected to sign with San Francisco next week September 25th, 2018
- Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) a limited particpant in Tuesday's practice September 25th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp projected to be the Rams' third-best receiver in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) could miss 2-to-4 games for Dallas September 25th, 2018
- James Conner totals 95 yards for Steelers Monday night September 25th, 2018
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster records over 100 receiving yards again September 25th, 2018
- Antonio Brown scores for Steelers in relatively quiet Week 3 September 25th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger throws for 353 yards, 3 touchdowns as Steelers stave off Bucs September 25th, 2018
- Jets express interest in trading for Steelers' Le'Veon Bell September 24th, 2018
- Antonio Brown expresses gratitude for Steelers, says trade tweet 'stupid' September 20th, 2018