Ryan Shazier (back) officially placed on Steelers' Injured Reserve
Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier (back surgery) was placed on injured reserve.
This is a formality after Shazier underwent surgery for his spine last week. It remains to be seen when -- or if -- the 25-year-old linebacker will be able to play football again.
Shazier recorded 89 tackles (75 solo) with 11 pass deflections, 3 interceptions, and 2 forced fumbles in 12 games this season.
- Jaguars' Allen Robinson (ACL) expects to be healthy by start of free agency January 15th, 2018
- Chiefs' Darrelle Revis wants to return next season January 15th, 2018
- Titans' DeMarco Murray says he remains among league's best January 15th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) expected to play for Patriots in AFC Championship Game January 15th, 2018
- Titans move on from Mike Mularkey after failing to agree to extension January 15th, 2018
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018
- Vance McDonald leads the Steelers in targets and catches in Sunday's loss January 14th, 2018
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster's late touchdown salvages a disappointing fantasy day January 14th, 2018
- Jesse James catches just 1 pass in Steelers' loss to Jaguars January 14th, 2018
- Martavis Bryant racks up 78 yards and a touchdown in Steelers' loss January 14th, 2018