Jets' Josh McCown (hand) officially out for the season, Bryce Petty to start
New York Jets' quarterback Josh McCown (hand) is officially done for the season. Bryce Petty will start for the remainder of the season.
McCown will need surgery on his broken hand, which will end his season. The Jets will give Petty the chance to show his worth as they wind down their season.
Petty played in six games for the Jets last year, completing 75 of 133 passes for 809 yards with three touchdowns against seven picks.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa reportedly has high ankle sprain October 15th, 2018
- Sam Darnold throws for 280 yards, 2 touchdowns in Jets' win on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa leaves early for Jets Sunday with ankle injury October 14th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (ankle) expected to play in Week 6 for New York October 14th, 2018
- Jets' Bilal Powell projected as a top-30 running back in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Trumaine Johnson (quad) doubtful for Jets Week 6 October 12th, 2018