Jets' Josh McCown (hand) officially out for the season, Bryce Petty to start
New York Jets' quarterback Josh McCown (hand) is officially done for the season. Bryce Petty will start for the remainder of the season.
McCown will need surgery on his broken hand, which will end his season. The Jets will give Petty the chance to show his worth as they wind down their season.
Petty played in six games for the Jets last year, completing 75 of 133 passes for 809 yards with three touchdowns against seven picks.
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson receives legal slap on wrist June 21st, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire pegged as Jets' third-down running back June 15th, 2018
- Sam Darnold will open training camp as the Jets' third-string quarterback June 14th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor out of walking boot, questionable for Jets' training camp June 13th, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018