Jets' Josh McCown (hand) officially out for the season, Bryce Petty to start
New York Jets' quarterback Josh McCown (hand) is officially done for the season. Bryce Petty will start for the remainder of the season.
McCown will need surgery on his broken hand, which will end his season. The Jets will give Petty the chance to show his worth as they wind down their season.
Petty played in six games for the Jets last year, completing 75 of 133 passes for 809 yards with three touchdowns against seven picks.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- New York Jets hire Adam Gase as head coach on Wednesday January 9th, 2019
- Jets reportedly expected to fire head coach Todd Bowles December 29th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa (ankle) out for New York in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Jermaine Kearse (Achilles) out for Jets in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Jets' Sam Darnold throws three touchdowns in Week 16's overtime loss to Green Bay December 23rd, 2018
- Jets' Elijah McGuire projected for 80.9 scrimmage yards against Green Bay in Week 16 December 22nd, 2018