Jets' Josh McCown (hand) officially out for the season, Bryce Petty to start
New York Jets' quarterback Josh McCown (hand) is officially done for the season. Bryce Petty will start for the remainder of the season.
McCown will need surgery on his broken hand, which will end his season. The Jets will give Petty the chance to show his worth as they wind down their season.
Petty played in six games for the Jets last year, completing 75 of 133 passes for 809 yards with three touchdowns against seven picks.
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Andrew Sendejo (concussion) expected to play in NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson arrested on Friday in Florida January 19th, 2018
- Matt Forte's 'days are numbered' with the Jets January 11th, 2018
- Bryce Petty throws for 232 yards as Jets fall to Patriots in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins (ribs. foot) is inactive for Jets in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Jets place Matt Forte (knee) on injured reserve December 30th, 2017
- Jets' Austin Seferian-Jenkins (ribs, foot) is doubtful for Week 17 December 29th, 2017