Saints' Alvin Kamara (concussion) expects to return for Week 15
New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara (concussion) says he expects to be back in Week 15 against the New York Jets.
Obviously this isn't anything official, but it's a good sign that Kamara is confident he will be back this week. Given that the Saints played on Thursday, Kamara will have extra time to get cleared for Week 15's upcoming contest against the Jets.
Prior to his concussion, Kamara totaled 4 touches for 27 yards, reaching just 4.2 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Ravens not ruling out re-signing Mike Wallace March 17th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Cowboys to release cornerback Orlando Scandrick March 17th, 2018
- Patriots extend veteran safety Patrick Chung March 17th, 2018
- Saints re-sign Alex Okafor on $10 million deal March 16th, 2018
- Patrick Robinson reportedly returning to Saints with 4-year, $20 million deal March 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees reportedly re-signs with Saints for two years, $50 million March 13th, 2018
- Saints, Drew Brees to discuss 'short-term deal' February 22nd, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara named Offensive Rookie of the Year February 3rd, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018