Saints' Alvin Kamara (concussion) expects to return for Week 15
New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara (concussion) says he expects to be back in Week 15 against the New York Jets.
Obviously this isn't anything official, but it's a good sign that Kamara is confident he will be back this week. Given that the Saints played on Thursday, Kamara will have extra time to get cleared for Week 15's upcoming contest against the Jets.
Prior to his concussion, Kamara totaled 4 touches for 27 yards, reaching just 4.2 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Saints reportedly sign Terrance West to help fill void June 13th, 2018
- Free agent Tim Hightower is participating in Saints minicamp June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Terrance West visiting the Saints Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Jamaal Charles visiting with the New Orleans Saints on Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Mark Ingram not expected to join Saints until veteran minicamp May 10th, 2018
- Mark Ingram's appeal of 4-game PED ban previously denied by NFL May 9th, 2018