Saints' Alvin Kamara (concussion) expects to return for Week 15
New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara (concussion) says he expects to be back in Week 15 against the New York Jets.
Obviously this isn't anything official, but it's a good sign that Kamara is confident he will be back this week. Given that the Saints played on Thursday, Kamara will have extra time to get cleared for Week 15's upcoming contest against the Jets.
Prior to his concussion, Kamara totaled 4 touches for 27 yards, reaching just 4.2 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Niners' Pierre Garcon (knee) headed to injured reserve December 10th, 2018
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler (neck) extremely doubtful for Week 15 December 10th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) inactive for Monday Night December 10th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill (heel) expected to play for Chiefs Thursday night December 10th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill's heel injury reportedly 'nothing serious', 'day-to-day' for Chiefs December 10th, 2018
- Washington's Josh Doctson in concussion protocol December 10th, 2018
- Saints' Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) is candidate for return from IR December 10th, 2018
- Drew Brees quiet again as Saints sink Buccaneers December 10th, 2018
- Michael Thomas catches 11 passes for 98 yards in Saints' win on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees projected to be Week 14's top fantasy passer December 8th, 2018
- Michael Thomas (ankle) practices on Thursday for New Orleans December 6th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) does not practice on Wednesday December 5th, 2018