Saints' Alvin Kamara (concussion) expects to return for Week 15
New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara (concussion) says he expects to be back in Week 15 against the New York Jets.
Obviously this isn't anything official, but it's a good sign that Kamara is confident he will be back this week. Given that the Saints played on Thursday, Kamara will have extra time to get cleared for Week 15's upcoming contest against the Jets.
Prior to his concussion, Kamara totaled 4 touches for 27 yards, reaching just 4.2 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Bengals' A.J. McCarron wanted 'opportunity' to start for Browns January 16th, 2018
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Robinson (ACL) expects to be healthy by start of free agency January 15th, 2018
- Chiefs' Darrelle Revis wants to return next season January 15th, 2018
- Titans' DeMarco Murray says he remains among league's best January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara totals 105 yards and a touchdown in Saints' devastating last-second loss January 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Brandon Coleman (neck) is out for Saints on Sunday January 12th, 2018
- Brandon Coleman (neck) misses another Saints' practice on Thursday January 11th, 2018