Ameer Abdullah inactive for Lions in Week 14
Detroit Lions running back Ameer Abdullah is inactive for his team's Week 14 matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Abdullah is a healthy scratch today. He simply hasn't impressed this season and Detroit wants to get more of a look at Tion Green. Theo Riddick should see increased snaps as well in this one.
Through 11 games this year Abdullah has averaged 45.9 rushing yards to go along with 4 total touchdowns.
- Royce Freeman on track to be Broncos' 'primary back' August 14th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery 'day-to-day' for Eagles, Week 1 status unknown August 14th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor dealing with lower-body injury August 14th, 2018
- DeVante Parker reportedly has broken finger, 'hopeful' for Dolphins' opener August 14th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown 'has been better than we expected' August 14th, 2018
- Saquon Barkley (leg) off to side at Giants practice Tuesday August 14th, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount expected to maintain goal-line duties for Detroit August 7th, 2018
- Lions see rookie Kerryon Johnson as a three-down back June 1st, 2018
- Dolphins acquire Akeem Spence in trade with Lions May 3rd, 2018
- Detroit Lions trade up to 43 to take Auburn RB Kerryon Johnson April 27th, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Frank Gore, Lions reportedly close to deal March 14th, 2018