Mark Ingram racks up 92 yards in Saints' loss on Thursday
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram rushed for 49 yards and added 43 yards receiving in Thursday night's loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Ingram saw 16 touches, not a big increase in his workload by much even with Alvin Kamara out for most of the game with a concussion. Ingram suffered what appeared to be a back injury late in the fourth quarter. Fortunately, he has 10 days to get healthy before facing the New York Jets.
Our models projected Ingram for 13.7 FanDuel points and he ended up with 9.2 on Thursday night.
- Matt Ryan throws for 379 yards and a touchdown in the Falcons' win October 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham goes off for 143 yards and a touchdown in Giants' loss October 22nd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley reaches the end zone in Giants' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2018
- Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) active for Falcons on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Michael Thomas finds end zone in Saints' win October 22nd, 2018
- Drew Brees throws for 2 scores and leads Saints to victory on Sunday October 22nd, 2018
- Alvin Kamara out-works Mark Ingram, scores in Saints' victory October 22nd, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas ranked as WR7 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Saints' Ted Ginn (knee) reportedly placed on injured reserve October 18th, 2018
- Ted Ginn (knee) did not practice on Wednesday for New Orleans October 17th, 2018