Mark Ingram racks up 92 yards in Saints' loss on Thursday
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram rushed for 49 yards and added 43 yards receiving in Thursday night's loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Ingram saw 16 touches, not a big increase in his workload by much even with Alvin Kamara out for most of the game with a concussion. Ingram suffered what appeared to be a back injury late in the fourth quarter. Fortunately, he has 10 days to get healthy before facing the New York Jets.
Our models projected Ingram for 13.7 FanDuel points and he ended up with 9.2 on Thursday night.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Saints re-sign Alex Okafor on $10 million deal March 16th, 2018
- Patrick Robinson reportedly returning to Saints with 4-year, $20 million deal March 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees reportedly re-signs with Saints for two years, $50 million March 13th, 2018
- Saints, Drew Brees to discuss 'short-term deal' February 22nd, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara named Offensive Rookie of the Year February 3rd, 2018