Mark Ingram racks up 92 yards in Saints' loss on Thursday
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram rushed for 49 yards and added 43 yards receiving in Thursday night's loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Ingram saw 16 touches, not a big increase in his workload by much even with Alvin Kamara out for most of the game with a concussion. Ingram suffered what appeared to be a back injury late in the fourth quarter. Fortunately, he has 10 days to get healthy before facing the New York Jets.
Our models projected Ingram for 13.7 FanDuel points and he ended up with 9.2 on Thursday night.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara totals 105 yards and a touchdown in Saints' devastating last-second loss January 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Brandon Coleman (neck) is out for Saints on Sunday January 12th, 2018