Mark Ingram racks up 92 yards in Saints' loss on Thursday
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram rushed for 49 yards and added 43 yards receiving in Thursday night's loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Ingram saw 16 touches, not a big increase in his workload by much even with Alvin Kamara out for most of the game with a concussion. Ingram suffered what appeared to be a back injury late in the fourth quarter. Fortunately, he has 10 days to get healthy before facing the New York Jets.
Our models projected Ingram for 13.7 FanDuel points and he ended up with 9.2 on Thursday night.
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Saints reportedly sign Terrance West to help fill void June 13th, 2018
- Free agent Tim Hightower is participating in Saints minicamp June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Terrance West visiting the Saints Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Jamaal Charles visiting with the New Orleans Saints on Wednesday June 12th, 2018