Drew Brees and the Saints come up short in loss to the Falcons on Thursday
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees threw for 271 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 1 interception in Thursday's 20-17 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Brees looked sharp most of the game, completing 26-of-35 pass attempts while throwing for multiple touchdowns for the first time since Week 11. However, he did commit a game costing blunder as his lone pick came on an ill-advised pass into the end zone with under two minutes remaining in the game. The Saints' were in the red zone and at worst case could have come away with a field goal try before the pick.
Brees finished with 18.04 FanDuel points after being projected for 22.7 by our models.
- C.J. Beathard confirmed to be Niners' starting QB in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) a limited particpant in Tuesday's practice September 25th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp projected to be the Rams' third-best receiver in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) could miss 2-to-4 games for Dallas September 25th, 2018
- Kyle Rudolph: Vikings 'going to learn' from shocking Week 3 loss September 25th, 2018
- Tom Savage expected to sign with San Francisco next week September 25th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas up to 38 catches on 40 targets in 2018 September 24th, 2018
- Drew Brees racks up 5 total touchdowns in Saints' OT win September 23rd, 2018
- Alvin Kamara racks up 190 total yards as Saints top Falcons in overtime September 23rd, 2018
- Cameron Meredith (knee) active for New Orleans on Sunday September 23rd, 2018
- Cameron Meredith could make Saints debut Week 3 September 20th, 2018