Drew Brees and the Saints come up short in loss to the Falcons on Thursday
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees threw for 271 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 1 interception in Thursday's 20-17 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Brees looked sharp most of the game, completing 26-of-35 pass attempts while throwing for multiple touchdowns for the first time since Week 11. However, he did commit a game costing blunder as his lone pick came on an ill-advised pass into the end zone with under two minutes remaining in the game. The Saints' were in the red zone and at worst case could have come away with a field goal try before the pick.
Brees finished with 18.04 FanDuel points after being projected for 22.7 by our models.
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire pegged as Jets' third-down running back June 15th, 2018
- Saints reportedly sign Terrance West to help fill void June 13th, 2018
- Free agent Tim Hightower is participating in Saints minicamp June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Terrance West visiting the Saints Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Jamaal Charles visiting with the New Orleans Saints on Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Mark Ingram not expected to join Saints until veteran minicamp May 10th, 2018
- Mark Ingram's appeal of 4-game PED ban previously denied by NFL May 9th, 2018