Drew Brees and the Saints come up short in loss to the Falcons on Thursday
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees threw for 271 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 1 interception in Thursday's 20-17 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Brees looked sharp most of the game, completing 26-of-35 pass attempts while throwing for multiple touchdowns for the first time since Week 11. However, he did commit a game costing blunder as his lone pick came on an ill-advised pass into the end zone with under two minutes remaining in the game. The Saints' were in the red zone and at worst case could have come away with a field goal try before the pick.
Brees finished with 18.04 FanDuel points after being projected for 22.7 by our models.
- Frank Gore signs 1-year deal with Dolphins March 22nd, 2018
- Damien Williams reportedly joining Chiefs' backfield March 22nd, 2018
- Corey Grant reportedly re-signs with Jaguars for a year March 22nd, 2018
- Giants trade Jason Pierre-Paul to Buccaneers March 22nd, 2018
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch takes pay cut to stay with Raiders March 21st, 2018
- Saints re-sign Alex Okafor on $10 million deal March 16th, 2018
- Patrick Robinson reportedly returning to Saints with 4-year, $20 million deal March 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees reportedly re-signs with Saints for two years, $50 million March 13th, 2018
- Saints, Drew Brees to discuss 'short-term deal' February 22nd, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara named Offensive Rookie of the Year February 3rd, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018