Drew Brees and the Saints come up short in loss to the Falcons on Thursday
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees threw for 271 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 1 interception in Thursday's 20-17 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Brees looked sharp most of the game, completing 26-of-35 pass attempts while throwing for multiple touchdowns for the first time since Week 11. However, he did commit a game costing blunder as his lone pick came on an ill-advised pass into the end zone with under two minutes remaining in the game. The Saints' were in the red zone and at worst case could have come away with a field goal try before the pick.
Brees finished with 18.04 FanDuel points after being projected for 22.7 by our models.
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (ankle) limited Wednesday for Jaguars January 17th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) limited for Patriots on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) limited at Wednesday's practice January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) doesn't practice for Vikings on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara totals 105 yards and a touchdown in Saints' devastating last-second loss January 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Brandon Coleman (neck) is out for Saints on Sunday January 12th, 2018