Drew Brees and the Saints come up short in loss to the Falcons on Thursday
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees threw for 271 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 1 interception in Thursday's 20-17 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Brees looked sharp most of the game, completing 26-of-35 pass attempts while throwing for multiple touchdowns for the first time since Week 11. However, he did commit a game costing blunder as his lone pick came on an ill-advised pass into the end zone with under two minutes remaining in the game. The Saints' were in the red zone and at worst case could have come away with a field goal try before the pick.
Brees finished with 18.04 FanDuel points after being projected for 22.7 by our models.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Saints reportedly release Brandon Marshall December 12th, 2018
- Saints' Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) is candidate for return from IR December 10th, 2018
- Drew Brees quiet again as Saints sink Buccaneers December 10th, 2018
- Michael Thomas catches 11 passes for 98 yards in Saints' win on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees projected to be Week 14's top fantasy passer December 8th, 2018
- Michael Thomas (ankle) practices on Thursday for New Orleans December 6th, 2018