Falcons' Devonta Freeman scores first TD since Week 4 on Thursday
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman rushed 24 times for 91 yards and 1 touchdown in Thursday's win over the New Orleans Saints.
Freeman did not make an impact in the passing game for the second time in his past three games, but did find pay dirt on a second quarter carry from the 1-yard line. He did fumble as the Falcons were running out the clock late in the game, but was bailed out by his teammates recovering the ball.
numberFire's models projected Freeman for 14.2 FanDuel points and he topped that slightly with 15.1 in Week 14.
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018
- New England Patriots use the 31st pick on RB Sony Michel April 26th, 2018
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick April 26th, 2018
- Baltimore Ravens draft TE Hayden Hurst with the 25th pick April 26th, 2018
- Carolina Panthers select WR D.J. Moore with the 24th pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons draft WR Calvin Ridley with the 26th pick April 26th, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (knee) won't require surgery January 18th, 2018
- Taylor Gabriel finishes with just 4 yards in Falcons' loss January 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper targeted just once in Falcons' playoff loss January 14th, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu racks up 50 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018