C.J. Anderson eager to end Broncos' losing streak
Denver Broncos running back C.J. Anderson said that he is treating Sunday's game versus the New York Jets like a playoff game.
Anderson is sick and tired of losing after the Broncos dropped eight straight games. They started off the season well with a 3-1 record, but have struggled recently and the offense ranks dead last in the NFL with -0.10 Adjusted NEP per play.
numberFire's models project Anderson for 67.9 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 9.7 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Saints' Ted Ginn (knee) reportedly placed on injured reserve October 18th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) did not practice for Minnesota on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Carson Wentz (back) practices in full for Eagles Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Rhett Ellison (foot) a full participant in Thursday's practice for New York October 18th, 2018
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing in full for New York on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor (groin) absent from Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Greg Olsen has 4 catches, 48 yards for Panthers in return October 15th, 2018
- Devin Funchess has 74 yards and a score in Panthers' loss October 15th, 2018
- Cam Newton throws 2 touchdown passes in Panthers' Week 6 loss October 14th, 2018
- Christian McCaffrey collects just 66 yards in Panthers' Week 6 loss October 14th, 2018
- Greg Olsen (foot) active for Carolina in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Greg Olsen (foot) called questionable for Panthers against Washington October 12th, 2018