C.J. Anderson eager to end Broncos' losing streak
Denver Broncos running back C.J. Anderson said that he is treating Sunday's game versus the New York Jets like a playoff game.
Anderson is sick and tired of losing after the Broncos dropped eight straight games. They started off the season well with a 3-1 record, but have struggled recently and the offense ranks dead last in the NFL with -0.10 Adjusted NEP per play.
numberFire's models project Anderson for 67.9 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 9.7 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) to return for Patriots versus Jaguars January 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady expected to wear glove on throwing hand for Patriots in AFC title game January 21st, 2018
- Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Broncos' Aqib Talib says he could be released this offseason January 3rd, 2018
- Broncos' Trevor Siemian (shoulder) to undergo surgery on Wednesday January 2nd, 2018
- Vance Joseph will remain Broncos' head coach in 2018 January 1st, 2018
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 29th, 2017
- Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) not at Broncos practice on Wednesday December 27th, 2017
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) is day-to-day December 26th, 2017