Miami's Jay Cutler looking for his first career victory over the Patriots
Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler is 0-3 in his career versus his Week 14 opponent, the New England Patriots.
Cutler has faced the Pats three times losing by an average of 30.3 points. The veteran quarterback has thrown 4 passes and 5 interceptions in the three games and is not projected to break that trend when the Fins and Pats face off on Monday night.
Our models expect Cutler to throw for 211.2 yards, 1.2 touchdowns, and 1.0 interceptions for 12.9 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Xavien Howard (knee) out in Week 17 for Miami December 30th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) questionable in Week 17 for Miami December 28th, 2018
- Dolphins reportedly prepared to move on from Ryan Tannehill December 26th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill will remain Dolphins' starter in finale December 24th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) out in Week 16 for Miami December 23rd, 2018
- Dolphins' Xavien Howard (knee) practicing again Thursday December 20th, 2018