Miami's Jay Cutler looking for his first career victory over the Patriots
Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler is 0-3 in his career versus his Week 14 opponent, the New England Patriots.
Cutler has faced the Pats three times losing by an average of 30.3 points. The veteran quarterback has thrown 4 passes and 5 interceptions in the three games and is not projected to break that trend when the Fins and Pats face off on Monday night.
Our models expect Cutler to throw for 211.2 yards, 1.2 touchdowns, and 1.0 interceptions for 12.9 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) to return for Patriots versus Jaguars January 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady expected to wear glove on throwing hand for Patriots in AFC title game January 21st, 2018
- Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Report: Dolphins' Jarvis Landry wants 'contract in the range' of Packers' Davante Adams January 17th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) expected to be ready for start of Dolphins' offseason program January 9th, 2018
- Gase: Ryan Tannehill is Dolphins' starting quarterback in 2018 January 3rd, 2018
- Dolphins expected to give David Fales a look in Week 17 December 30th, 2017
- DeVante Parker (ankle) is officially active for Dolphins in Week 16 December 24th, 2017
- DeVante Parker (ankle) expected to play for Dolphins in Week 16 December 24th, 2017