Miami's Jay Cutler looking for his first career victory over the Patriots
Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler is 0-3 in his career versus his Week 14 opponent, the New England Patriots.
Cutler has faced the Pats three times losing by an average of 30.3 points. The veteran quarterback has thrown 4 passes and 5 interceptions in the three games and is not projected to break that trend when the Fins and Pats face off on Monday night.
Our models expect Cutler to throw for 211.2 yards, 1.2 touchdowns, and 1.0 interceptions for 12.9 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018
- New England Patriots use the 31st pick on RB Sony Michel April 26th, 2018
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick April 26th, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons draft WR Calvin Ridley with the 26th pick April 26th, 2018
- Baltimore Ravens draft TE Hayden Hurst with the 25th pick April 26th, 2018
- Carolina Panthers select WR D.J. Moore with the 24th pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Brock Osweiler expected to sign with the Miami Dolphins March 23rd, 2018
- Frank Gore signs 1-year deal with Dolphins March 22nd, 2018
- Dolphins expected to grant Mike Pouncey his release March 15th, 2018
- Dolphins release Julius Thomas March 14th, 2018
- Dolphins fail to find trade, will release Ndamukong Suh March 14th, 2018