Miami's Jay Cutler looking for his first career victory over the Patriots
Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler is 0-3 in his career versus his Week 14 opponent, the New England Patriots.
Cutler has faced the Pats three times losing by an average of 30.3 points. The veteran quarterback has thrown 4 passes and 5 interceptions in the three games and is not projected to break that trend when the Fins and Pats face off on Monday night.
Our models expect Cutler to throw for 211.2 yards, 1.2 touchdowns, and 1.0 interceptions for 12.9 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Larry Fitzgerald (back) removed from Cardinals' injury report October 17th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown projected for 7.16 targets against Saints in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Broncos' Royce Freeman projected for single-digit touches in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson has a favorable matchup in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery ranked as WR13 for Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (back) limited to start the week October 17th, 2018
- League investigating Dolphins and Ryan Tannehill's injury October 17th, 2018
- Brock Osweiler will start for Miami on Sunday October 17th, 2018
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) will miss his second straight game October 17th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) not throwing at Dolphins practice October 17th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) is 'day to day' October 15th, 2018
- Brock Osweiler leads Dolphins to OT win with 3 touchdown passes October 14th, 2018