Miami's Jay Cutler looking for his first career victory over the Patriots
Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler is 0-3 in his career versus his Week 14 opponent, the New England Patriots.
Cutler has faced the Pats three times losing by an average of 30.3 points. The veteran quarterback has thrown 4 passes and 5 interceptions in the three games and is not projected to break that trend when the Fins and Pats face off on Monday night.
Our models expect Cutler to throw for 211.2 yards, 1.2 touchdowns, and 1.0 interceptions for 12.9 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Frank Gore's age not a concern for Dolphins July 9th, 2018
- Dolphins unsure of Mike Gesicki's role to start the season June 9th, 2018
- Dolphins taking it easy with DeVante Parker heading into the 2018 season June 1st, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Gase: Dolphins' DeVante Parker doing 'a great job' so far this offseason May 10th, 2018
- Dolphins acquire Akeem Spence in trade with Lions May 3rd, 2018