Ameer Abdullah (neck) remains limited in Lions' practice on Thursday
Detroit Lions running back Ameer Abdullah (neck) was a limited participant in practice again on Thursday.
Abdullah was limited in practice on Wednesday as well, but the limited practices remain a step in the right direction after the running back sat out on Sunday. He is expected to play against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week1 4 but could lose touches to Tion Green who performed well in his absence.
Our models project Abdullah for 61.1 total yards and 9.1 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Derek Carr (arm) reportedly won't miss start for Raiders October 15th, 2018
- Falcons 'hopeful' Mohamed Sanu (hip) will play Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Chris Thompson considered day-to-day for Washington October 15th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) will not practice for Washington before Friday October 15th, 2018
- Josh Allen week-to-week for Bills with elbow injury October 15th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa reportedly has high ankle sprain October 15th, 2018
- Kenny Golladay goes for 98 yards, 1 touchdown in Lions' victory October 8th, 2018
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson questionable to return with ankle injury October 7th, 2018
- Packers' corner Jaire Alexander inactive versus Matthew Stafford, Lions October 7th, 2018
- Lions' Kenny Golladay projected for 7.28 targets in Week 5 October 6th, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount (illness) back at Lions practice Thursday October 4th, 2018
- Lions' LeGarrette Blount (illness) misses Wednesday's practice October 3rd, 2018