Ameer Abdullah (neck) remains limited in Lions' practice on Thursday
Detroit Lions running back Ameer Abdullah (neck) was a limited participant in practice again on Thursday.
Abdullah was limited in practice on Wednesday as well, but the limited practices remain a step in the right direction after the running back sat out on Sunday. He is expected to play against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week1 4 but could lose touches to Tion Green who performed well in his absence.
Our models project Abdullah for 61.1 total yards and 9.1 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Kirk Cousins projected to throw for 270 yards for Minnesota on Sunday December 29th, 2018
- Xavier Rhodes (groin) questionable for Minnesota in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Xavier Rhodes (groin) not practicing again Thursday for Vikings December 27th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins throws for a pair of touchdowns to lead Minnesota past Miami December 17th, 2018
- Adam Thielen bottled up for 2 catches in Vikings' victory December 17th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook totals 163 yards and 2 touchdowns in win December 16th, 2018