Ameer Abdullah (neck) remains limited in Lions' practice on Thursday
Detroit Lions running back Ameer Abdullah (neck) was a limited participant in practice again on Thursday.
Abdullah was limited in practice on Wednesday as well, but the limited practices remain a step in the right direction after the running back sat out on Sunday. He is expected to play against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week1 4 but could lose touches to Tion Green who performed well in his absence.
Our models project Abdullah for 61.1 total yards and 9.1 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) to return for Patriots versus Jaguars January 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady expected to wear glove on throwing hand for Patriots in AFC title game January 21st, 2018
- Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Lions' T.J. Jones undergoes shoulder surgery January 11th, 2018
- Matthew Stafford throws 3 touchdown passes in Lions' season finale December 31st, 2017
- Jim Caldwell does not plan to rest Detroit's starters for meaningless Week 17 game December 26th, 2017
- Lions place T.J. Jones (shoulder) on injured reserve December 19th, 2017
- Golden Tate held to 33 yards in Lions' win on Saturday December 17th, 2017
- Marvin Jones turns 3 catches into 85 yards for Lions on Saturday December 17th, 2017