Ravens' Joe Flacco projected to regress from his Week 13 performance
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is projected to struggle against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 13, following his best performance of the season.
Flacco threw 2 touchdown passes and 0 interceptions for the first time all season in Week 14. Our models don't expect him to repeat that performance, projecting him for the second-fewest FanDuel points among all starting quarterbacks in Week 14.
numberFire's models project Flacco to throw for 201.4 yards, with 1.1 touchdowns and 1.0 interceptions, totaling 12.7 FanDuel points on Sunday night.
- Broncos' third-rounder Royce Freeman 'absolutely' can earn lead role June 25th, 2018
- Randall Cobb reportedly dealing with ankle injury, could miss start of Packers' training camp June 25th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday June 25th, 2018
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Jimmy Smith (Achilles) doing individual work at Ravens' minicamp June 13th, 2018
- Free agent Terrance West visiting the Saints Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Ravens' Breshad Perriman still struggling to catch June 12th, 2018
- Ravens fined, penalized for OTA infractions June 7th, 2018
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon says knee is feeling great June 1st, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018