Ravens' Joe Flacco projected to regress from his Week 13 performance
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is projected to struggle against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 13, following his best performance of the season.
Flacco threw 2 touchdown passes and 0 interceptions for the first time all season in Week 14. Our models don't expect him to repeat that performance, projecting him for the second-fewest FanDuel points among all starting quarterbacks in Week 14.
numberFire's models project Flacco to throw for 201.4 yards, with 1.1 touchdowns and 1.0 interceptions, totaling 12.7 FanDuel points on Sunday night.
- Eric Ebron signs 2-year deal with Colts worth $15 million March 19th, 2018
- Cody Latimer signs deal with Giants March 19th, 2018
- Jarius Wright, Panthers reportedly come to terms March 19th, 2018
- Update: Sam Bradford's deal with Cardinals worth $40 million over 2 years March 19th, 2018
- Patriots acquire Cordarrelle Patterson from Raiders March 18th, 2018
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Ravens not ruling out re-signing Mike Wallace March 17th, 2018
- Danny Woodhead retires after 10 NFL seasons March 17th, 2018
- Ravens releasing wideout Jeremy Maclin March 14th, 2018
- Ravens sign Ryan Grant to $29 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Ravens, free agent John Brown agree on deal March 13th, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018