Ravens' Joe Flacco projected to regress from his Week 13 performance
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is projected to struggle against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 13, following his best performance of the season.
Flacco threw 2 touchdown passes and 0 interceptions for the first time all season in Week 14. Our models don't expect him to repeat that performance, projecting him for the second-fewest FanDuel points among all starting quarterbacks in Week 14.
numberFire's models project Flacco to throw for 201.4 yards, with 1.1 touchdowns and 1.0 interceptions, totaling 12.7 FanDuel points on Sunday night.
- C.J. Beathard confirmed to be Niners' starting QB in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Tom Savage expected to sign with San Francisco next week September 25th, 2018
- Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) a limited particpant in Tuesday's practice September 25th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp projected to be the Rams' third-best receiver in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) could miss 2-to-4 games for Dallas September 25th, 2018
- Joe Flacco throws for 277 yards in Ravens' Week 3 win September 24th, 2018
- Ravens' C.J. Mosley (knee) returns to practice Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Alex Collins (illness) returns to Ravens practice Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Ravens' Alex Collins (illness) misses practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Joe Flacco projected to take a step back on Sunday September 19th, 2018
- John Harbaugh: Ravens' running game improvement is 'big priority' September 18th, 2018