Ravens' Joe Flacco projected to regress from his Week 13 performance
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is projected to struggle against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 13, following his best performance of the season.
Flacco threw 2 touchdown passes and 0 interceptions for the first time all season in Week 14. Our models don't expect him to repeat that performance, projecting him for the second-fewest FanDuel points among all starting quarterbacks in Week 14.
numberFire's models project Flacco to throw for 201.4 yards, with 1.1 touchdowns and 1.0 interceptions, totaling 12.7 FanDuel points on Sunday night.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) to be active as Ravens' backup Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson to start again for Ravens, Joe Flacco named backup December 12th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) likely to be involved for Ravens against Buccaneers December 10th, 2018
- Kenneth Dixon to see more work for Ravens moving forward December 10th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson 'should be OK' for Ravens Week 15 December 10th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) out in Week 14 for Baltimore December 9th, 2018