Ravens' Joe Flacco projected to regress from his Week 13 performance
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is projected to struggle against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 13, following his best performance of the season.
Flacco threw 2 touchdown passes and 0 interceptions for the first time all season in Week 14. Our models don't expect him to repeat that performance, projecting him for the second-fewest FanDuel points among all starting quarterbacks in Week 14.
numberFire's models project Flacco to throw for 201.4 yards, with 1.1 touchdowns and 1.0 interceptions, totaling 12.7 FanDuel points on Sunday night.
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (ankle) limited Wednesday for Jaguars January 17th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) limited for Patriots on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) limited at Wednesday's practice January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) doesn't practice for Vikings on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Alex Collins not locked-in as Ravens' lead back for 2018 January 9th, 2018
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) inactive for Ravens in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) sits out practice on Wednesday December 27th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) has a chance to play on Sunday December 26th, 2017
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) is inactive for Ravens in Week 16 December 23rd, 2017
- Ravens officially list Jeremy Maclin as doubtful for Week 16 December 21st, 2017