Aaron Jones expected to remain Packers' number-two back in Week 14
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones is projected, by numberFire, to be out-snapped and out-touched by Jamaal Williams in Week 14.
Jones made his return from a knee injury last week, receiving just 1 carry but he took his lone touch to the end zone for the game-winning score. Our models see Jones seeing more playing time (5.3 touches and 27% of snaps) but still taking a backseat to Williams against the Cleveland Browns.
Our models project Jones for 26.2 total yards and 5.2 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) to return for Patriots versus Jaguars January 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady expected to wear glove on throwing hand for Patriots in AFC title game January 21st, 2018
- Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Packers' Clay Matthews recovering from knee scope January 9th, 2018
- Packers sign Davante Adams to four-year extension December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (shoulder) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) officially inactive against Minnesota December 23rd, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) doesn't practice on Tuesday December 19th, 2017