Aaron Jones expected to remain Packers' number-two back in Week 14
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones is projected, by numberFire, to be out-snapped and out-touched by Jamaal Williams in Week 14.
Jones made his return from a knee injury last week, receiving just 1 carry but he took his lone touch to the end zone for the game-winning score. Our models see Jones seeing more playing time (5.3 touches and 27% of snaps) but still taking a backseat to Williams against the Cleveland Browns.
Our models project Jones for 26.2 total yards and 5.2 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Saints' Ted Ginn (knee) reportedly placed on injured reserve October 18th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) did not practice for Minnesota on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Carson Wentz (back) practices in full for Eagles Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Rhett Ellison (foot) a full participant in Thursday's practice for New York October 18th, 2018
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing in full for New York on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor (groin) absent from Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Aaron Rodgers amazes for 425 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' comeback October 16th, 2018
- Schefter: Geronimo Allison (hamstring) sitting again for Packers Monday October 15th, 2018
- Randall Cobb (hamstring) reportedly expected to sit for Packers Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Packers' Geronimo Allison (hamstring) will be a game-time decision October 13th, 2018
- Randall Cobb (hamstring) will be a game-time decision on Monday for Green Bay October 13th, 2018
- Randall Cobb (hamstring) still with Packers rehab group Friday October 12th, 2018