Aaron Jones expected to remain Packers' number-two back in Week 14
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones is projected, by numberFire, to be out-snapped and out-touched by Jamaal Williams in Week 14.
Jones made his return from a knee injury last week, receiving just 1 carry but he took his lone touch to the end zone for the game-winning score. Our models see Jones seeing more playing time (5.3 touches and 27% of snaps) but still taking a backseat to Williams against the Cleveland Browns.
Our models project Jones for 26.2 total yards and 5.2 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018
- New England Patriots use the 31st pick on RB Sony Michel April 26th, 2018
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick April 26th, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons draft WR Calvin Ridley with the 26th pick April 26th, 2018
- Baltimore Ravens draft TE Hayden Hurst with the 25th pick April 26th, 2018
- Carolina Panthers select WR D.J. Moore with the 24th pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Green Bay Packers trade up to 18 and select CB Jaire Alexander April 26th, 2018
- New Orleans Saints trade up to 14 to select DE Marcus Davenport April 26th, 2018
- Packers sign cornerback Kyle Fuller to offer sheet March 16th, 2018
- Muhammad Wilkerson signs with Packers on one-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Packers reportedly sign Jimmy Graham to 3-year contract March 13th, 2018
- Packers to release Jordy Nelson March 13th, 2018