Aaron Jones expected to remain Packers' number-two back in Week 14
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones is projected, by numberFire, to be out-snapped and out-touched by Jamaal Williams in Week 14.
Jones made his return from a knee injury last week, receiving just 1 carry but he took his lone touch to the end zone for the game-winning score. Our models see Jones seeing more playing time (5.3 touches and 27% of snaps) but still taking a backseat to Williams against the Cleveland Browns.
Our models project Jones for 26.2 total yards and 5.2 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers would 'love to play to 40' July 16th, 2018
- Packers running back Aaron Jones suspended two games July 3rd, 2018
- Randall Cobb reportedly dealing with ankle injury, could miss start of Packers' training camp June 25th, 2018
- DeShone Kizer and Brett Hundley struggling during Packers' minicamp June 21st, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Ty Montgomery plays 'significant role' at Packers' OTAs June 11th, 2018