Texans' Tom Savage is confident he can impress teams over last four weeks
Houston Texans quarterback Tom Savage said that he is treating the last four weeks of the season as an audition for another NFL contract.
Savage is set to become an unrestricted free agent at the conclusion of the season. He is aiming to shed his "turnover machine" label and impress both the Texans and other teams in hopes of getting signed for next season.
numberFire's models project Savage to throw for 239.5 yards, 1.5 touchdowns and 0.7 interceptions, totaling 15.4 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Martellus Bennett announces his retirement from the NFL March 23rd, 2018
- Chargers' Corey Liuget slapped with 4-game PED suspension March 23rd, 2018
- Brock Osweiler expected to sign with the Miami Dolphins March 23rd, 2018
- Eagles' Michael Bennett indicted on felony charge March 23rd, 2018
- Allen Hurns, Jaguars reportedly agree to 2-year deal March 23rd, 2018
- Panthers reportedly adding Da'Norris Searcy to secondary with 2-year deal March 23rd, 2018
- Report: Aaron Colvin to sign four-year deal with Texans March 13th, 2018
- Texans' D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) on track to be ready for Week 1 February 28th, 2018
- Texans will release Brian Cushing February 19th, 2018
- Texans' C.J. Fiedorowicz mulling retirement February 12th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (ACL) resumes running February 6th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) expected to be "on the field throwing with his teammates" during OTAs February 1st, 2018