Samaje Perine projected for a big workload for Washington in Week 14
Washington Redskins running back Samaje Perine is projected, by numberFire, for over 16 touches in Week 14 versus the Los Angeles Chargers.
Perine racked 51 touches in Week 11 & 12 before seeing a dip in carries last week. With the 'Skins down the majority of the game versus the Dallas Cowboys, Perine collected just 15 touches as he is not a big part of the passing game. He is projected for another busy workload on Sunday against a Chargers' team who has allowed the second-most rushing yards this season.
Our models project Perine for 71.8 total yards and 0.4 touchdowns for 10.0 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Martellus Bennett announces his retirement from the NFL March 23rd, 2018
- Chargers' Corey Liuget slapped with 4-game PED suspension March 23rd, 2018
- Brock Osweiler expected to sign with the Miami Dolphins March 23rd, 2018
- Eagles' Michael Bennett indicted on felony charge March 23rd, 2018
- Allen Hurns, Jaguars reportedly agree to 2-year deal March 23rd, 2018
- Panthers reportedly adding Da'Norris Searcy to secondary with 2-year deal March 23rd, 2018
- Paul Richardson reportedly heading to Washington with 5-year, $40 million contract March 13th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018
- Report: Redskins allowing Bashaud Breeland to test free agency March 10th, 2018
- Allen Robinson reportedly told by Jaguars he won't be tagged March 6th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins not expected to get franchised tagged by Washington March 1st, 2018
- Samaje Perine could open season as Redskins' starting running back February 25th, 2018