Samaje Perine projected for a big workload for Washington in Week 14
Washington Redskins running back Samaje Perine is projected, by numberFire, for over 16 touches in Week 14 versus the Los Angeles Chargers.
Perine racked 51 touches in Week 11 & 12 before seeing a dip in carries last week. With the 'Skins down the majority of the game versus the Dallas Cowboys, Perine collected just 15 touches as he is not a big part of the passing game. He is projected for another busy workload on Sunday against a Chargers' team who has allowed the second-most rushing yards this season.
Our models project Perine for 71.8 total yards and 0.4 touchdowns for 10.0 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season July 20th, 2018
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Adonis Alexander goes to Redskins in sixth round of Supplemental draft July 11th, 2018
- Derrius Guice expected to be Washington's lead back June 26th, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Redskins expect Chris Thompson (leg) to be fully healthy by training camp June 6th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder and Alex Smith establishing a rapport during Redskins' OTAs June 6th, 2018
- Jordan Reed participates in agility work Wednesday, 'looks fine' at Washington's OTAs May 30th, 2018