Samaje Perine projected for a big workload for Washington in Week 14
Washington Redskins running back Samaje Perine is projected, by numberFire, for over 16 touches in Week 14 versus the Los Angeles Chargers.
Perine racked 51 touches in Week 11 & 12 before seeing a dip in carries last week. With the 'Skins down the majority of the game versus the Dallas Cowboys, Perine collected just 15 touches as he is not a big part of the passing game. He is projected for another busy workload on Sunday against a Chargers' team who has allowed the second-most rushing yards this season.
Our models project Perine for 71.8 total yards and 0.4 touchdowns for 10.0 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Lions' Golden Tate projected for 9.19 targets in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard ranked among top-10 tight ends in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Rams' Brandin Cooks ranked as WR5 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Calvin Ridley (ankle) not listed on Falcons' Week 7 injury report October 20th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (back/ankle) doesn't make trip to Chicago for New England October 20th, 2018
- Evan Engram (knee) removed from Giants' Week 7 injury report October 20th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson (ankle/shoulder) limited in Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) reportedly 'out a few weeks' for Washington October 18th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) 'iffy' for Sunday, Washington coach Jay Gruden says October 17th, 2018
- Paul Richardson (knee) did not practice on Wednesday for Washington October 17th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (ribs) limited on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Chris Thompson considered day-to-day for Washington October 15th, 2018