Samaje Perine projected for a big workload for Washington in Week 14
Washington Redskins running back Samaje Perine is projected, by numberFire, for over 16 touches in Week 14 versus the Los Angeles Chargers.
Perine racked 51 touches in Week 11 & 12 before seeing a dip in carries last week. With the 'Skins down the majority of the game versus the Dallas Cowboys, Perine collected just 15 touches as he is not a big part of the passing game. He is projected for another busy workload on Sunday against a Chargers' team who has allowed the second-most rushing yards this season.
Our models project Perine for 71.8 total yards and 0.4 touchdowns for 10.0 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (ankle) limited Wednesday for Jaguars January 17th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) limited for Patriots on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) limited at Wednesday's practice January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) doesn't practice for Vikings on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Washington's Terrelle Pryor a possible 'fit' for return to Browns January 17th, 2018
- Jay Gruden wants Washington to identify long-term answer at quarterback January 8th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins throws 3 interceptions in Redskins' loss December 31st, 2017
- Samaje Perine totals 74 yards in Redskins' Week 16 win December 24th, 2017
- Washington's Samaje Perine (groin) is active for Week 16 December 24th, 2017
- Washington's Kapri Bibbs is expected to play a lot on Sunday December 24th, 2017