Zach Ertz returns to Eagles' practice after clearing NFL concussion protocol
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz (concussion) has cleared the NFL protocol and was at practice on Thursday.
Ertz will likely end of being listed as limited in practice (as he wasn't seen doing much) but his ability to participate at all and clearing the NFL protocol makes it likely the tight end will suit up on Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams.
Our models project Ertz for just 5.5 FanDuel points but expect those numbers to rise with the tight end looking likely to play on Sunday.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Eagles release Daryl Worley following Sunday arrest April 15th, 2018
- Eagles' Michael Bennett indicted on felony charge March 23rd, 2018
- Eagles reportedly sign Mike Wallace to 1-year deal March 22nd, 2018
- Eagles re-sign Nigel Bradham to five-year contract March 14th, 2018
- Panthers acquire Torrey Smith, send cornerback Daryl Worley to Eagles March 9th, 2018
- Report: Seahawks trading Michael Bennett to Eagles March 7th, 2018