Zach Ertz returns to Eagles' practice after clearing NFL concussion protocol
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz (concussion) has cleared the NFL protocol and was at practice on Thursday.
Ertz will likely end of being listed as limited in practice (as he wasn't seen doing much) but his ability to participate at all and clearing the NFL protocol makes it likely the tight end will suit up on Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams.
Our models project Ertz for just 5.5 FanDuel points but expect those numbers to rise with the tight end looking likely to play on Sunday.
- Josh Rosen: Cardinals not in desperation mode October 16th, 2018
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk projected for 6.82 targets in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay projected for 13.32 touches in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) expected to miss at least 2-to-3 games October 16th, 2018
- Jon Gruden: Derek Carr is 'strength' of Raiders October 16th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (injured reserve) reportedly scheduled for groin surgery Thursday October 16th, 2018
- Jason Peters injures biceps in Eagles' win Thursday October 12th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery hauls in 2 touchdown passes in Eagles' victory October 12th, 2018
- Carson Wentz leads Eagles to victory with 3 touchdown passes in Week 6 October 11th, 2018
- Eagles' Jason Peters (bicep) out for remainder of Thursday's game October 11th, 2018
- Lane Johnson (ankle) active for Eagles on Thursday night October 11th, 2018
- Darren Sproles (hamstring) inactive for Eagles on Thursday night October 11th, 2018