Zach Ertz returns to Eagles' practice after clearing NFL concussion protocol
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz (concussion) has cleared the NFL protocol and was at practice on Thursday.
Ertz will likely end of being listed as limited in practice (as he wasn't seen doing much) but his ability to participate at all and clearing the NFL protocol makes it likely the tight end will suit up on Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams.
Our models project Ertz for just 5.5 FanDuel points but expect those numbers to rise with the tight end looking likely to play on Sunday.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi in line for more work with Eagles July 16th, 2018
- Darren Sproles (ACL) expected to see reduced role in Eagles' offense July 16th, 2018
- Carson Wentz (ACL) not guaranteed to be ready for Eagles by Week 1 July 16th, 2018
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi could be Eagles' workhorse back in 2018 June 12th, 2018