Zach Ertz returns to Eagles' practice after clearing NFL concussion protocol
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz (concussion) has cleared the NFL protocol and was at practice on Thursday.
Ertz will likely end of being listed as limited in practice (as he wasn't seen doing much) but his ability to participate at all and clearing the NFL protocol makes it likely the tight end will suit up on Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams.
Our models project Ertz for just 5.5 FanDuel points but expect those numbers to rise with the tight end looking likely to play on Sunday.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Trey Burton not expected to play a big role on Sunday January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery will look to continue success versus Vikings on Sunday January 17th, 2018