Cowboys' Dez Bryant projected for a productive game in Week 14
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is projected for another modest but yet productive game in Week 14 by numberFire's models.
After scoring his first touchdown in six games, Bryant is looking to string together another solid performance in on Sunday as he faces NFC rivals the New York Giants. Back in Week 1, the 'Boys wideout struggled, catching 2 passes for 22 yards, as he was shadowed by Janoris Jenkins. The Giants' top cornerback is out for the year, boosting Bryant's value.
Our models project Bryany for 5.0 catches, 65.9 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns for 10.3 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Saints' Sheldon Rankins' MRI reportedly confirms torn Achilles January 14th, 2019
- Saints' left guard Andrus Peat reportedly playing through broken hand January 14th, 2019
- Saints DT Sheldon Rankins suffered torn Achilles' on Sunday, per report January 14th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara manufactures 106 scrimmage yards in Sunday's playoff victory over the Eagles January 13th, 2019