Cowboys' Dez Bryant projected for a productive game in Week 14
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is projected for another modest but yet productive game in Week 14 by numberFire's models.
After scoring his first touchdown in six games, Bryant is looking to string together another solid performance in on Sunday as he faces NFC rivals the New York Giants. Back in Week 1, the 'Boys wideout struggled, catching 2 passes for 22 yards, as he was shadowed by Janoris Jenkins. The Giants' top cornerback is out for the year, boosting Bryant's value.
Our models project Bryany for 5.0 catches, 65.9 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns for 10.3 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Larry Fitzgerald (back) removed from Cardinals' injury report October 17th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown projected for 7.16 targets against Saints in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Broncos' Royce Freeman projected for single-digit touches in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson has a favorable matchup in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery ranked as WR13 for Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- League investigating Dolphins and Ryan Tannehill's injury October 17th, 2018
- Ezekiel Elliott grinds out 106 yards in Cowboys' Week 6 win October 14th, 2018
- Dak Prescott leads the Cowboys to Week 6 blowout of Jaguars October 14th, 2018
- Cowboys' Sean Lee (hamstring) ruled out for Week 6 October 12th, 2018
- Cowboys' receiver: Dak Prescott not completely at fault for his struggles October 10th, 2018
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliot the No. 3-ranked running back in Week 6 October 9th, 2018
- Cowboys not interested in wide receiver Dez Bryant October 6th, 2018