Cowboys' Dez Bryant projected for a productive game in Week 14
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is projected for another modest but yet productive game in Week 14 by numberFire's models.
After scoring his first touchdown in six games, Bryant is looking to string together another solid performance in on Sunday as he faces NFC rivals the New York Giants. Back in Week 1, the 'Boys wideout struggled, catching 2 passes for 22 yards, as he was shadowed by Janoris Jenkins. The Giants' top cornerback is out for the year, boosting Bryant's value.
Our models project Bryany for 5.0 catches, 65.9 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns for 10.3 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018
- New England Patriots use the 31st pick on RB Sony Michel April 26th, 2018
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick April 26th, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons draft WR Calvin Ridley with the 26th pick April 26th, 2018
- Baltimore Ravens draft TE Hayden Hurst with the 25th pick April 26th, 2018
- Carolina Panthers select WR D.J. Moore with the 24th pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys release Dez Bryant on Friday April 13th, 2018
- Cowboys' Terrance Williams recovering from broken foot March 26th, 2018
- Allen Hurns, Jaguars reportedly agree to 2-year deal March 23rd, 2018
- Cowboys to release cornerback Orlando Scandrick March 17th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018