Cowboys' Dez Bryant projected for a productive game in Week 14
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is projected for another modest but yet productive game in Week 14 by numberFire's models.
After scoring his first touchdown in six games, Bryant is looking to string together another solid performance in on Sunday as he faces NFC rivals the New York Giants. Back in Week 1, the 'Boys wideout struggled, catching 2 passes for 22 yards, as he was shadowed by Janoris Jenkins. The Giants' top cornerback is out for the year, boosting Bryant's value.
Our models project Bryany for 5.0 catches, 65.9 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns for 10.3 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) to return for Patriots versus Jaguars January 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady expected to wear glove on throwing hand for Patriots in AFC title game January 21st, 2018
- Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to franchise DeMarcus Lawrence if unable to reach long-term deal January 17th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten says he is coming back in 2018 January 1st, 2018
- Ezekiel Elliott surpasses 100 rushing yards in Cowboys' Week 17 win December 31st, 2017
- Jason Witten is active for Cowboys in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Cowboys' Cole Beasley (illness) downgraded to out for Week 17 December 30th, 2017
- Cowboys' Dez Bryant (knee) not at practice Thursday December 28th, 2017