Cowboys' Dez Bryant projected for a productive game in Week 14
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is projected for another modest but yet productive game in Week 14 by numberFire's models.
After scoring his first touchdown in six games, Bryant is looking to string together another solid performance in on Sunday as he faces NFC rivals the New York Giants. Back in Week 1, the 'Boys wideout struggled, catching 2 passes for 22 yards, as he was shadowed by Janoris Jenkins. The Giants' top cornerback is out for the year, boosting Bryant's value.
Our models project Bryany for 5.0 catches, 65.9 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns for 10.3 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Cowboys' DeMarcus Lawrence will play under franchise tag July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' Blake Jarwin 'regularly targeted' during offseason July 16th, 2018
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Rico Gathers may not make Cowboys' 53-man roster June 26th, 2018
- Cowboys' second-year tight end Blake Jarwin was starter in spring June 20th, 2018
- Allen Hurns working as Cowboys' 'clear-cut' number-one June 20th, 2018