Jaguars' Jalen Ramsey (ankle) remains sidelined at practice on Thursday
Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey did not participate in Thursday's practice session.
The Jaguars' star quarterback was expected to resume practice on Thursday, but he just need another day to rest his problematic ankle. He'll probably need to get some work in on Friday if he's to play on Sunday. In the event that he sits, Aaron Colvin and Tyler Patmon would have to step in opposite Doug Baldwin and company.
Ranked as one of the top corners in the league, Ramsey is projected for 3.7 tackles, 0.8 pass defenses and 0.4 interceptions in this week's matchup with the Seattle Seahawks.
- C.J. Beathard confirmed to be Niners' starting QB in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Tom Savage expected to sign with San Francisco next week September 25th, 2018
- Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) a limited particpant in Tuesday's practice September 25th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp projected to be the Rams' third-best receiver in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) could miss 2-to-4 games for Dallas September 25th, 2018
- Blake Bortles struggles in Jaguars' loss September 24th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) inactive for Jaguars on Sunday September 23rd, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) not expected to play on Sunday for Jacksonville September 23rd, 2018
- Jalen Ramsey (ankle) questionable for Jaguars Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) questionable for Jaguars Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) expected to practice again for Jaguars Thursday September 20th, 2018