Jaguars' Jalen Ramsey (ankle) remains sidelined at practice on Thursday
Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey did not participate in Thursday's practice session.
The Jaguars' star quarterback was expected to resume practice on Thursday, but he just need another day to rest his problematic ankle. He'll probably need to get some work in on Friday if he's to play on Sunday. In the event that he sits, Aaron Colvin and Tyler Patmon would have to step in opposite Doug Baldwin and company.
Ranked as one of the top corners in the league, Ramsey is projected for 3.7 tackles, 0.8 pass defenses and 0.4 interceptions in this week's matchup with the Seattle Seahawks.
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire pegged as Jets' third-down running back June 15th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins to be integral part of Jaguars' offense June 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette slimming down for 2018 season June 12th, 2018
- Jaguars want to use Corey Grant more in 2018 June 1st, 2018
- Jacksonville Jaguars add WR D.J. Chark with the 61st overall pick April 27th, 2018
- Jaguars acquire Cody Kessler from Browns to back up Blake Bortles March 28th, 2018
- Corey Grant reportedly re-signs with Jaguars for a year March 22nd, 2018